Xbox account email PC

Discus and support Xbox account email PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey i forgot my email address on my xbox account because that email was on my old computer and my old computer is broken so i cannot accses that email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anttihalonen1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Xbox account email PC

Hey i forgot my email address on my xbox account because that email was on my old computer and my old computer is broken so i cannot accses that email. My xbox player name is BalmyJungle5600 and i have purhased forza horizon 4 on that account.

:)

anttihalonen1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. VirogenicPick04 Win User

deleating account

I have an account on my Xbox and a different on my pc. I need to delete the account on my pc so I can connect my Xbox profile to my pc. The only problem is the email on my pc is the email I use and have to change my Xbox account back to.
  3. anttihalonen1 Win User

Xbox account email PC

Hey i have tried that method but i dont remember my email address because that email where my games are was connected my old computer account.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox account email PC

Hi there anttihalonen1,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with logging into your Microsoft Account. I recommend to try the following article: Find
    your Microsoft account email address

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox account email PC

Hi there anttihalonen1,

Thanks for the reply. Here in the Xbox Forums, we do not have the tools or resources for recovering accounts.
    If you are having trouble accessing your Microsoft account, please visit this website:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=238656. As per the

Microsoft Service Agreement
    , You created a Microsoft account by signing up online.
    You agreed to not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Bought Xbox Play Anywhere game (super Lucky's Tale), but still have to buy it in Microsoft Store for download on PC

Make sure you are using the same Microsoft Account email on the Xbox as well as on the PC.

You can check your Microsoft Account email on Xbox by going to the Settings, and under "Sign-in Security and Passkey" look under "Show on Home" for the Email you used on Xbox to buy the game.

On the Windows PC check the store account by clicking on your account picture in the upper right of the Store app on the PC. Make sure the Email there matches the email on your console.

Also as Smwutches already said, this only works if you bought the game digitally. If you bought a physical copy of the game, it won't work as a Play Anywhere title.
Thema:

Xbox account email PC

1. Xbox account email PC - Similar Threads - account email

2. How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info: I’m trying to update the email on Xbox Live to my sons email but as it is already linked to my microsoft account it wont allow me to change it via an alias account. Any ideas?...
  3. Forgot Microsoft Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Microsoft Account Email: I had my first xbox live profile on the 360 in the past few years and can't get into it. I'm locked out of my account and could someone help me recover the email associated with my profile based...
  4. Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...: Hi, I want to swap the email address associated to my xbox account out for the one associated to my newer laptop. The regular solution requires logging into my existing microsoft account but...
  5. changing account email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing account email.: is there anyway i can change the email on my Xbox account to my gmail that is now my main email account? 3da6364a-6199-49bc-9f08-d882a4b1e7d8
  6. I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...: I have the gamertag for my original xbox account, but I cannot log into it anymore. I have tried every single email, but the one that SHOULD be with it says an account under that email doesn’t...
  7. Recovering email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering email account: Im trying to find my email address for one of my old Microsoft accounts and when i try and recover it comes up with a few letters then it the rest goes to being *. Is there another way to recover...
  8. Can't Remember Email Used To Create Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Remember Email Used To Create Account: So i stupidly sold my xbox one and got a ps4.... big mistake, but the account i used i can not for the life of me remember what my email was, Any way to find out? I dont really want to make a...
  9. Recover Account From Gamertag (No Email)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account From Gamertag (No Email): Ladies and Gents, I remember my Gamertag and cannot for the life of me remember my email connected to the account...is there any way around this? All I've been reading is that maybe i am out of...
  10. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...