Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

Discus and support Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �� Corby��, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned

:)

�� Corby��, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

As mentioned in one of your previous threads, there is an issue with the site that is not showing current suspensions. You'll have to wait for that to update.
  3. HailedWriter10 Win User

ENFORCMENT IS CLEAR, BUT STILL ACCOUNT BANNED

There seems to be a few people having the same issue from what I've seen on the forums. Dealing with it myself. Someone is definitely not doing their job. Typical non existent customer service from the Enforcement Team.
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

The End Date Of My Suspension Is Has Passed, Still Unable To Use My Privileges.

Hey there,

Is this Pacific time?

When your account has faced Enforcement Action, it is generally lifted when it reaches the time, in their time zone. The Xbox Enforcement team is based in Seattle, WA so this would mean they are PDT - or something like that. So now, for me in UK it is 15:37,
    and in Seattle it is 07:37.

You posted this, 1 hour ago which would have been 06:37. Depending on when you tried, could depend if it had past the time in their region.

What I would recommend is trying again, if that still does not work. Please try the following.

Method 1 - Going to the Xbox Enforcement Website and looking at your record

Go to: https://enforcement.xbox.com and signing into your account.

You will want to look on your record to see if you are still banned, or if the time has altered. Sometimes, they may find other things you have done wrong, that others have reported you for, and have enforced further actions. Rare, but could still happen.
    Checking the record is a good start though.

Method 2 - Removing the Account and clearing your cache on Xbox One

This, you will need to remove your account and re install it, after you have cleared your cache. Sometimes the profile does not update properly removing the enforcement restriction put in place. Please follow the steps below to remove your account from the Xbox
    One:

1. Navigate to Home
    2. Select Settings
    3. Navigate to Account
    4. Select your Account
    5. Select remove
    6. Only Account
    Now, once the account has been removed, press and hold the Xbox Power button until the Xbox Shuts down completely. Then, wait 5 to 10 seconds and turn the Xbox One on again. You will then need to sign back into your account, by clicking on sign in and Add
    Account.

Then try again at communicating.

Hope this works,

Regards
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Game progress and gamerscore GONE

Hi There,

Sometimes if there is a violation against your account the gamer score can be wiped to zero. Take a look at the Xbox Enforcement website and see if you still have a clean record.

Link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ca
  6. YOU GOT DENI3D Win User

Account suspension history

Any enforcement action on your account stays on that accounts record for the life of that account so yes,even if it was something you did 4 years ago it still counts against you.

Easiest way not to get banned is to not break the ToU/CoC,.
    Is PlayStation enforcement as insanely strict as Microsoft? Like it's overkill honestly. Imagine if cursing went on your permanent criminal record irl. How stupid would that be? This is essentially the same thing.
Thema:

1. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned? - Similar Threads - account enforcement record

2. I have an enforcement order on my account for what reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an enforcement order on my account for what reason?: So I cannot interact with friends or even message on the system… why? Who? and how long does this last… all I have is an email saying an enforcement notice has been issued .. on the Xbox live...
  3. My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements: Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that i have no violations. Im super confused on...
  4. Xbox account suspension enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account suspension enforcement action: Hi guys I have had my account suspended for a messaging infraction however this was not me but a friend being an idiot with someone. The problem is I can not see how long the suspension is for...
  5. Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...: Hi On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers. I then went to check the xbox enforcement...
  6. PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account: Today I attempted to install No Man's Sky and Project Wingman on my Windows PC with Game Pass via the Xbox app. However, clicking install brought up the following error message: "This is rated...
  7. enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”: Recently received an enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” which is completely unfounded and untrue. Logged on to the enforcement history page to raise a claim, I’ve also...
  8. Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...: Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned in July 31st in 2020 for making a group post on grand theft auto five. It was a take down which means a warning so why would the enforcement agent...
  9. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account: I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple...
  10. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record: [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email...