Xbox account funds issue

Discus and support Xbox account funds issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago i added a xbox gift card to my account i went to purchase some neverwinter zen but despite having added $40nzd the store said that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMadMongrel, Aug 3, 2019.

1. AMadMongrel
    AMadMongrel Guest

Xbox account funds issue

A few days ago i added a xbox gift card to my account i went to purchase some neverwinter zen but despite having added $40nzd the store said that i only had $8.96nzd so i had to called xbox support and they ended up having to make the purchase for me.

The next day i performed a factory reset on my xbox one which fixed the issue or so I thought because today i again used a gift card and now have an issue where even though I have $1.71nzd left yet according to the store i have $41.61nzd on my account and
    i don't want to have to reset my console everytime i add funds, so does anyone have any idea of how to permanently fix this, i am in the Xbox insider program so don't know if that has anything to do with it but I've never had this problem before

:)

AMadMongrel, Aug 3, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Xbox account funds issue

it's like Onyx said

This looks like a problem with your account. Sign in at https://account.microsoft.com and make sure you have the currency listed in your account. If you still have problems, you may need to contact support again to have them review your account.
  3. AMadMongrel Win User

Xbox account funds issue

I went to my microsoft account and it shows the correct amount so i think it is a bug with the store as when i go into the xbox store via console and pick any game and hit the buy option it will bring up a small banner saying microsoft account balance with
    a figure next to it and the word change at the end, so if i click on it it brings up a similar banner that shows the correct amount in my account so i think its an issue with the store itself as my account appears to be ok and like i said i have done a factory
    reset which fixed the issue until I added more funds and spent it .

I have discovered that the problem is with new games, some high rated and some dlc that show the incorrect amount in my account
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox account funds issue

Sorry to hear it. This does sound like an issue with your account. Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com and make sure you have the currency listed on your account. If you still have issues you may need to contact support again to have them
    look into your account.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

compte microsoft [ Translation - Microsoft account ]

Hiya, Boss!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the question is if there is a limit on the account for adding funds. Currently there are no limitations set on any account for adding funds to the Microsoft account. If you are experiencing
    an error when trying to add funds I suggest
    Contacting Customer Support
    for further assistance with any billing issues. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Family's Money?

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you'd like to transfer funds from a child account to a parent account. Unfortunately there is no option at this time to transfer such funds. I hope this information helped answer
    your question.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

Xbox account funds issue

1. Xbox account funds issue - Similar Threads - account funds issue

2. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...
  3. Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds: I find it ridiculous that after all of this time Microsoft will not allow someone to buy a backwards compatible game (Xbox 360 or original Xbox) by using the funds from a gift card. Their only...
  4. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...
  5. Can I find out who is using my bank details to fund their account through my billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I find out who is using my bank details to fund their account through my billing: Hello, I want to know if there is any way to find the xbox account who has been using my bank details to fund their account???? 09c43fed-58b0-4071-86d3-20e248c75648
  6. Xbox account funds missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account funds missing: Iadded a$25 and a $50 card to my accont. I now only have just over$62 but there are no purchases in my billing history. Anyone know whats going on???? a104a899-a0be-4b06-a959-3169bbb81597
  7. cant use funds from msft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant use funds from msft account.: why wont it accept payment out of my xbox account to pay for live gold.¿¿¿??? 4a9f8be7-17b5-4ad8-8776-4a5259f08e2c
  8. Not gettin my credits funded to my xbox account

in XBoX Rewards
    Not gettin my credits funded to my xbox account: im not gettin the 10k+ credits auto funded to my xbox account and it tells me i should be able to do that remotely but i cant seem to find how to do that. Can u pls fund my account the credits i...
  9. Added funds to wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added funds to wrong account: Hi I added an xbox voucher to my account instead of my son's today so that he could buy fifa 19, how do I move it? Thanks cc7bcfd9-696f-4f2c-a941-36be6dc2315c
  10. Missing funds from account - a month afair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing funds from account - a month afair: Coming up to a month ago now, I realized I was missing $20 from my Xbox account. I looked through my recent transactions and the math didn't add up at all. I message support through the chat, they...