Xbox Account Got Hacked?

Discus and support Xbox Account Got Hacked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account got hacked this morning and when i noticed i went to xbox.com on my ipod and it said my gamertag was and that is NOT my gamertag. assuming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatColt354293, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox Account Got Hacked?

My account got hacked this morning and when i noticed i went to xbox.com on my ipod and it said my gamertag was and that is NOT my gamertag. assuming it got hacked i changed the password and all that so i can get back on but my gamertag
    is still that dumb thing and i dont want to pay10 dollars to change back when i didnt change it in the first place. How can i get it back? If i call microsoft will they understand and change it back for me ...? help plleeasee

:)

GreatColt354293, Mar 16, 2014
  2. thaat_dudde
    thaat_dudde Guest
    Ea Access Question

I have two different account on my Xbox one for me and one for my son. If I got ea access on one of the accounts could the other account play those games.

thaat_dudde, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox Account Got Hacked?

Looking at the gamertag you have now i'd say you've been given a forced name change as the enforcement team deemed your old gamertag against code of conduct.

You would have got an email detailing this.

You will have to pay to change it to a gamertag you want & it must be rated "E" for everyone.

Any other queries should be posted here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Daft Badger, Mar 16, 2014
  5. TX Dead Man TX Win User

Xbox account got hacked

Maybe your friend gave out your login info to someone. Not a good friend if you ask me.
  6. Viperman Win User

Xbox account got hacked

Hmmm. This mighy be why I was playing NFL Blitz and the game said the EA servers were not responding. Could be connected, then again, maybe not? Here's hoping MS gets you straightened out and taken care of. Good Luck!

Cheers!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Account Got Hacked?

Looking at the gamertag you have now i'd say you've been given a forced name change as the enforcement team deemed your old gamertag against code of conduct.

You would have got an email detailing this.

You will have to pay to change it to a gamertag you want & it must be rated "E" for everyone.

Any other queries should be posted here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  8. auburnlaw Win User

Account got hacked

And prepare to be without Xbox Live for 25 days to six months.
  9. Thulm Win User

Account got hacked

This is a recurring thing going around .

From here you need to IMMEDIATELY call Xbox Support ( 1-800-4MYXBOX ) .

Tell them to open a UAI case "Unauthorized Access Inestigation" so they can secure your account , refund your points and hopefully catch who did it .

Cheers ! .
Thema:

Xbox Account Got Hacked?

1. Xbox Account Got Hacked? - Similar Threads - Account Got Hacked

2. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958
  3. Account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked: Split from this thread. Someone haked my account with my moms credit card on it and digitil games i just eant to get it back c816db37-e9b3-4db4-a2f8-02c1c0f9d722
  4. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  5. Je me suis fait pirater mon compte [Edit - Translation] - I got hacked into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je me suis fait pirater mon compte [Edit - Translation] - I got hacked into my account: Bonjour je ne sais pas a qui est ce compte mais il a pirater mon compte xbox one et a dépensé 250€ [Edit - translation] - Hello I do not know who this account is but he hacked my account xbox one...
  6. My account got Hacked/Scammed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got Hacked/Scammed: I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and password so I cant access it at all. What do I...
  7. My account got hacked then banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked then banned.: Someone hacked my account, sent vulgar messages, then one of my friends reported that message and now im banned for something I DID NOT DO!!! I want my account unsuspended and the hacker banned, I...
  8. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....: Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also...
  9. My account got hacked plz help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked plz help me: my gamertag is Almighty x Ryne 46aef788-7644-45bf-9e9c-4757ffa1d80c
  10. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...