Xbox Account help

Discus and support Xbox Account help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stopped playing Xbox about a year ago and now I have been trying to play again. When I tried to login, it told me I was a suspicious login attempt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xboxguy1243, Mar 21, 2020.

1. xboxguy1243
    xboxguy1243 Guest

Xbox Account help

I stopped playing Xbox about a year ago and now I have been trying to play again. When I tried to login, it told me I was a suspicious login attempt and that I needed to verify my email. However, my email for the account is my high school email. I have now
    graduated high school and the school deletes your email when you graduate. So I go to the verification form and try to give them as much information as possible and they tell me its not enough. Does anyone know how I can get my account back? I am also signed
    in on the Xbox iPhone app if that helps at all but I can't seem to make any account changes from there.

Thanks so much

:)

xboxguy1243, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Sgt Lugnuts Win User

Xbox Account help

Me too. Same thing. I went to try to change my password and it wouldn't let me. The MS service that sends the codes to reset passwords is down. So, there is a problem and think it's not on my end. or yours.
  3. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Xbox Account Help?

[quote user="oOEpiCxZaCOo"]

need help on forum 15 can anybody tell me how to get to this

[/quote]You talking about this Forum.

forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox Account help

5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Xbox Account help

6. Snuffaluffaquz Win User

Xbox Account Help?

Thanks. Is there a possible way of deleting this account so I can do the same exact thing on the console? Or no?
Thema:

Xbox Account help

1. Xbox Account help - Similar Threads - Account help

2. Microsoft account needs to split users, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account needs to split users, help: I have a Microsoft account that i use for all of my personal/office stuff...Office, skype, email, Outlook, etc. Long ago when youngest got an Xbox i didn't think too much about adding a (child)...
  3. Help Accessing account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Accessing account.: Hello, I desperately need help accessing an old account, here is some backstory. I am trying to access my old xbox account that I have not used in over 5 years. I am 17 years old and made the...
  4. HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE: [img] PLEASE HELP ME :( I’m Having A Panic Attack Lol, So I Left Home To Pick Up My Baby And Came Back On My Xbox One And It Was Reseted. I Lost All My Games From My Seagate Hard Drive Which Won’t...
  5. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  6. Help retrieving my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving my xbox account: Hi. Sorry this might be long. Someone recently hacked my xbox account. They changed the email address on the account so the normal microsoft recovery didnt work, just went round and round in...
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  8. Help with getting an account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with getting an account back: I made an account on my Xbox 360 with the same email as my xbox one, and I cant get my Xbox 360 account back. Any ways on how to get this back? 8eff3c68-0563-453d-a7c4-eec9d696d4f6
  9. account help

in XBoX on Consoles
    account help: I have an account that I play Xbox on and a personal email .I want to switch the emails keep the gamertag and the achievements that I had .I also want to keep the other account so I can still use...
  10. I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account: I tried to remove my fortnite account of my xbox account it sent a verification code to an unknown account that i don't even know i need help removing this acount...