Xbox account is locked out help

Discus and support Xbox account is locked out help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I know my account password but xbox is sending some stupid code to an email account that has been closed for some time now and no one from stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skotisteam, May 4, 2021.

1. Skotisteam
    Skotisteam Guest

so I know my account password but xbox is sending some stupid code to an email account that has been closed for some time now and no one from stupid xbox will help. The Gmail account was closed 2 years ago

:)

Skotisteam, May 4, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

3. RiposaurusRex Win User

I have no access to my Microsoft/XBOX Live account whatsoever, and I'm being charged in the meantime

If you are locked out of your account and still being charged getting in contact with Xbox support would not only help with the charges being made to an account you are locked out of but also be able to get you back into that account if you choose to pursue
    that. They will be able to help you out no doubt about that.
  4. supersyd24 Win User

Help locked out

5. Marty1F Win User

Help locked out

Is there any way Microsoft can tell me the email linked to my gamertag so i have somewhere to start recovering my account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

locked out of xbox account

There is no "escalation team" here. This is a public community forum used mainly by other gamers such as yourself. Account recoveries cannot be done on the forums. Only phone support are the ones who can assist with account recoveries. You will need to
    continue working with them.
Thema:

1. Xbox account is locked out help - Similar Threads - account locked help

2. I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...: Hi there, I am desperate to recover my gamertag as my account has purchased games on it that I haven't even had chance to play yet. I would be extremely upset and I am sure you would be also if...
  3. Help!, I'm locked out of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!, I'm locked out of my account: When I tried to log in and change the settings it said something about a code sent to a phone number I didnt even recognize, changed it to mine and it decided to lock me out for 30 days, what...
  4. My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft: Hello, In early May I went to log onto my xbox account only to be met with a prompt saying there’s something wrong with you account fix this on the web. When I went to account.live.com it told me...
  5. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  6. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  7. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  8. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...
  9. Help, My father is locked out of his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, My father is locked out of his account: Hi so my father basically hadn't logged in a while and the console asked him for his password which he forgot. When we tried to recover the password, we realized that email he used (which btw was...
  10. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1