Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password!

Discus and support Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I know there is a trouble shooting section for this issue on the xbox website, HOWEVER, I have followed these steps multiple times and every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jeremyhiggins1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password!

Hi, I know there is a trouble shooting section for this issue on the xbox website, HOWEVER, I have followed these steps multiple times and every time they do nothing for my issue.

In the past 2-3 months my xbox will have me signed out when I turn it on and it requests my password. Every time I enter it, it says that I need to enter my Microsoft password which I am. I following the advice of factory resetting and removing my account
    has not been proven to work for myself and if you look at comment sections on other things such as videos, these methods don't work for the majority of others either.

The only thing that has worked for me is resetting my password every time it happens but that is not convenient!!

This has happened to me at least 5-6 times at this point and it is extremely annoying.

Xbox support, you guys need to find a fix for this issue.

:)

jeremyhiggins1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I would be concerned about Account Security. I would log into your Microsoft Account page and change your password, right out. Then I would recommend you review the

steps you can take to further secure that account with things like two-factor authentication.

From there, check your Privacy and Online Safety settings and ensure that they are set how you want them to be set; considering what you like to do online and what you're comfortable with.

Go through those steps to secure your account and see if the issue persists. It wouldn't hurt to also visit your Microsoft Account page Payments & Billing > Order History to make sure that if the account was compromised, that there were no fraudulent charges
    made.
  3. I robab I Win User

ERROR MSG 80151011

It worked for me! for now anyways until it asks me for proof again randomly and doesn't accept my account information and password..
  4. bigjoegamer Win User

Can't sign in to main account.

Wow, just wow.

It happened again.

I went to send one of my friends a message through this website using my eRa Frisbee Jr account, and it signed me out randomly.

I signed back in using THE SAME EMAIL FOR MY eRa account....and it put me on .

The password reset doesn't work. I know my password.
  5. CrankiestWig573 Win User

Code: 831188FE

So this happened to me and I fixed it by clearing cache once and then deleting the account only (keep the items) and then turned off the Xbox. Then I proceeded to reset my password and turning my xbox back on. Then sign in to the account and fill out the
    email and password and POOF! I signed on to Xbox live.
  6. Trikie-[xboxvenue] Win User

Not able to connect to Live

Not just you mate. I cant sign in. Keeps asking me for my password signs me in and then straight out again. Go online to the website and kept telling me my account doesn't exist. finally got on here but not Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password! - Similar Threads - Account Keeps randomly

2. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  3. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  4. xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account: keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account 8b21d56d-1e02-4c1e-a8e4-c7f2a2897abb
  5. error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x83750007 keeps showing up when switching accounts on xbox app: When I try to switch my accounts for the companion app an error shows up and it say error 0x83750007 Please try again later and I've waited hours to a day at the most and still says it...
  6. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  7. Hi i would like to no y you keep taking money out of my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i would like to no y you keep taking money out of my bank account: Hi can you tell me y you are billing my bank account every month. 40f68dab-d888-408b-a821-02b4096e4de5
  8. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  9. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  10. My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!: literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer...