Xbox account linked to random stuff

Discus and support Xbox account linked to random stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ForrestTaylor, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox account linked to random stuff

I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i can still use?

:)

ForrestTaylor, Sep 13, 2019
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

Hi ForrestTaylor!

If you need to change your associated email you can follow the steps in the link below, I did it once upon a time and it was pretty easy;

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If you no longer have access to the previous email your account was with you may need to go through the lost account solution or lost password solution before going through the steps outlined in the link.

If you need further help please shout out.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

4. Player572767150 Win User

Profile Merge

This is really dumb... my windows phone set up a random xbox account when i downloaded angry birds now i can't get the stuff from my xbox account on my phone...
  5. Druidnator90210 Win User

Call of duty: Elite trouble

Ive tried, clearing my history and stuff like that but still it kep going to that random account.
  6. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

A Few Random Stuff

@Beaowolf, Forza 5 is most likely a Next Xbox title and thus that console will most likely be avble to handle weather effects and time of da and more :)

and btw, i know many don't want weather because of the game's sim aspect, but i think they should add weather for those that want it or turn it off for those that don't want it....and plus i'm sure that Turn-10 can add tires for weather

i want dynamic weather and thus weather should be added in Forza 5 on the Xbox 720/Durango/??.....it would add plenty to the series...the more the merrier!
Thema:

1. Xbox account linked to random stuff - Similar Threads - account linked random

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  4. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  6. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  7. Can't link xbox account with steam account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't link xbox account with steam account: When i'm trying to link my xbox account with steam account i got gray screen after loging into steam. Can someone help me with that? ff16a808-c88a-4dcf-85cf-0f46aa8256f7
  8. Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account: I have a gamertag, , that I registered many years ago. I wasn't using it for a while and never linked it to a Microsoft account. I chatted with Microsoft support and they told me that there is no...
  9. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...