Xbox account linked to random stuff

Discus and support Xbox account linked to random stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ForrestTaylor, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox account linked to random stuff

I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i can still use?

:)

ForrestTaylor, Sep 13, 2019
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

Hi ForrestTaylor!

If you need to change your associated email you can follow the steps in the link below, I did it once upon a time and it was pretty easy;

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If you no longer have access to the previous email your account was with you may need to go through the lost account solution or lost password solution before going through the steps outlined in the link.

If you need further help please shout out.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

4. Player572767150 Win User

Profile Merge

This is really dumb... my windows phone set up a random xbox account when i downloaded angry birds now i can't get the stuff from my xbox account on my phone...
  5. Druidnator90210 Win User

Call of duty: Elite trouble

Ive tried, clearing my history and stuff like that but still it kep going to that random account.
  6. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

A Few Random Stuff

@Beaowolf, Forza 5 is most likely a Next Xbox title and thus that console will most likely be avble to handle weather effects and time of da and more :)

and btw, i know many don't want weather because of the game's sim aspect, but i think they should add weather for those that want it or turn it off for those that don't want it....and plus i'm sure that Turn-10 can add tires for weather

i want dynamic weather and thus weather should be added in Forza 5 on the Xbox 720/Durango/??.....it would add plenty to the series...the more the merrier!
Thema:

1. Xbox account linked to random stuff - Similar Threads - account linked random

2. Linked epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked epic account: Why cant i find a sollution to my epic account my xbox wont accept that i only have one epic account it just says i already have a linked epic account i know ! The only one i have but why wont it...
  3. Linking Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Microsoft accounts: I redeemed a code for Xbox live. Gold. Onto my Microsoft account. But that meant that my son would have to use my account to play and he would have to message all HIS friends to let them know. So...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...: This morning, I went to download the trial version of a new Paradox game called Surviving the Aftermath (with every intention of buying it if I liked it). Unfortunately, every single time I tried...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking: So a few days ago me and my brother found out we can play crossplatform with his PS4 and my PC however, he made a Microsoft account and tried signing in on ps4 with it and was given a 8 digit code...
  6. is there a way to link my windows 10 minecraft to a mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to link my windows 10 minecraft to a mojang account: I recently bought the wrong version of minecraft and now my friends are making fun of me for it i was just wondering so the would stop if there is a way to link my windows 10 minecraft to the java...
  7. How to link a ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to link a ps4 account: So i linked my Account to my PlayStation Minecraft and then it proceeded to kick me out and now it won’t let me sign back in it says that the account I’m trying to use is already connected to a...
  8. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  9. Account linking issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account linking issues.: Hello, i tried linking my account today on ps4 and when i close the screen after the code it trys to sign in but it says the "account already is connected. Sign in with previous connected...
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...