XBOX account live support

Discus and support XBOX account live support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, after changing the email profile xbox live gold I lost all the progress online and I can no longer access xbox live with the xbox! How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NONEbye, Feb 9, 2019.

1. NONEbye
    NONEbye Guest

hello, after changing the email profile xbox live gold I lost all the progress online and I can no longer access xbox live with the xbox! How can I resolve, and resume the old account? ??

:)

NONEbye, Feb 9, 2019
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

xbox live account support

Have you tried resetting your modem and or router?
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Hi there Fallout,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

There are a couple of things I would recommend trying for this error code:

Please let us know how those steps work for you and we'll go from there.
  4. Charlie 3Carlson Win User

My wifi and network works great and the console says everything is fine but still can't connect to XBox Live.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should be able to login to the old account using the login credentials of that account. If you can't then you should contact
    Xbox Support directly.
  6. FalloutAssassn4 Win User

ya and I use it at two different houses.
Thema:

1. XBOX account live support - Similar Threads - account live support

2. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  3. Xbox Live on Two Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on Two Accounts?: Hey everyone! Sorry for the separate question but my friend and I are trying to play a game, but whenever I log onto the account on my Xbox on the game it says it doesn't work. It says:...
  4. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  5. Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?: Hi folks! I'm fairly certain all is well, but I wanted to get some feedback. I just got an email today from EA (and it WAS from EA, it wasn't phishing, because I hovered over all of the links and...
  6. my LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my LIVE account was suspended: I was being harassed by a player through messages, i said one thing arguing back and then was suspended, i understand that engaging the troll is not the right thing to do but i feel like the...
  7. No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...: Hi, I've had an outstanding issue with support for two months now. I can't access my daughter's XBox Live Gold "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings, either on any of three XBOne consoles...
  8. Unable to use my Microsoft Account to make Xbox Live Purchases and the Support Team has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use my Microsoft Account to make Xbox Live Purchases and the Support Team has been ...: Okay let me start this off with saying that I will not call Microsoft Support. I have had no luck with them over the past five times I've contacted them and I refuse to waste another two hours...
  9. Child's XBox Live Account Keeps Getting Suspended but no Support Phone #

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child's XBox Live Account Keeps Getting Suspended but no Support Phone #: I am logged into my account right now as I can't do anything but go through automated support options for my 7 year old's account so I can't post via her account. Here is what happened: 1) My...
  10. Xbox Live Subscription working on my other inactive account, official support not doing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subscription working on my other inactive account, official support not doing ...: Hi, Something like 1 year ago, I changed the Microsoft Account linked to my gamertag to another Microsoft Account for convenience reasons with the option that was available on Xbox 360. (this...