Xbox account login and settings

Discus and support Xbox account login and settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright, so I was just logging on my Xbox account on the Xbox page to change my privacy settings and first off, the sign in button is broken. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CptClemont, Oct 6, 2018.

1. CptClemont
    CptClemont Guest

Alright, so I was just logging on my Xbox account on the Xbox page to change my privacy settings and first off, the sign in button is broken. Every time I click on it, it doesn't even work, just highlights it. Another thing is when I finally get to login,
    I click my profile to edit it and it directs me to the support page basically saying that I have a child's account when my account is already over 18, the only reason I use Xbox live is for playing minecraft so I don't own an Xbox but with the current settings
    I can't get my friends realms. Can anybody help or is this just hopeless and I must get a Xbox?

:)

CptClemont, Oct 6, 2018
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Good to know. I'll try all this when I get back home to try it out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Xbox account login and settings

Good night. Go to www.xbox.com account settings and evaluate any changes that you had.

white knight ax, Oct 6, 2018
  5. CptClemont
    CptClemont Guest
    I can't evaluate any settings, it just sends me to the stupid child wccount link.

CptClemont, Oct 7, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Cpt,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Did you set up the account as a child? (young age)

Did the account ever ask to graduate or is it set up with restrictions, if it is then more than likely the account is still a "Child" account.

Try to add the parent account to the child or if the parent account was never made then make one.

How to add a child to a family account.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 7, 2018
  7. CptClemont
    CptClemont Guest
    I can't do anything to the account, when I click on any tab to change it, it just sends me to the page that says it's a child account and won't let me do anything, also I don't own an Xbox. The link you've provided me only tells me how to add family members
    on an Xbox.

CptClemont, Oct 7, 2018
  8. Sp4rkl0n
    Sp4rkl0n Guest

Hello,

Have you tried to directly contact Xbox support? They might be able to change your "child" account to an adult one.

Sp4rkl0n, Oct 7, 2018
  9. CptClemont
    CptClemont Guest
    I haven't tried, can you give me a link?

CptClemont, Oct 7, 2018
  10. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello CptClemont,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the issue. The
    Xbox Support Team
    can be contacted through the link we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
  11. CptClemont Win User

I haven't tried, can you give me a link?
  12. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello Cpt,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Did you set up the account as a child? (young age)

Did the account ever ask to graduate or is it set up with restrictions, if it is then more than likely the account is still a "Child" account.

Try to add the parent account to the child or if the parent account was never made then make one.

How to add a child to a family account.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
  13. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello CptClemont,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the issue. The
    Xbox Support Team
    can be contacted through the link we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!
  14. CptClemont Win User

I can't do anything to the account, when I click on any tab to change it, it just sends me to the page that says it's a child account and won't let me do anything, also I don't own an Xbox. The link you've provided me only tells me how to add family members
    on an Xbox.
  15. Sp4rkl0n Win User

Hello,

Have you tried to directly contact Xbox support? They might be able to change your "child" account to an adult one.
Thema:

1. Xbox account login and settings - Similar Threads - account login settings

2. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  3. Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login: Didnt know where to put this so i put it under xbox. Anyways, when i open my bedrock on my ps4 it doesn't let me sign into my Microsoft account at all. What should i do, i try using my account but...
  4. Can’t login to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login to account: Was having difficulty logging into Xbox live. Followed all the trouble shooting. Now carried out complete console reset. Now can’t even log in to my account. Has internet access. Thanks...
  5. login / account / gamer tag help

in XBoX on Consoles
    login / account / gamer tag help: my son reset his xbox due to network connect issues- saving all games. when we log in now, it's not with the correct gamer tag so all of his fortnite data is lost? if he searches for his...
  6. Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account: When I open my Minecraft PE for IOS on my iPhone 11, there is a little message in the bottom of the page saying it was not possible to login into my microsoft account. Then, the app freezes and...
  7. PS4 minecraft previous account login failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 minecraft previous account login failure: When cross play first became available my ps4 account worked and i played a game with an xbox player, since then many months now i cannot sign back into that first account. After deleting all...
  8. Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4: I know this has happened once before when the new java update came out, but it is happening again. Each time I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 pro for Minecraft, it says “We tried...
  9. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  10. Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family: I have been trying to login to change some settings in my Xbox account, but whenever I try to do so, I get this error page. The problem is, I am not part of any family. I cannot figure out why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox settings login