Xbox account merging question

Discus and support Xbox account merging question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My wife and I just got married. She has an Xbox account and I have a Xbox Gold Game Pass on my PC. Is there a way to merge the two accounts so neither... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bithnar, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Bithnar
    Bithnar Guest

My wife and I just got married. She has an Xbox account and I have a Xbox Gold Game Pass on my PC. Is there a way to merge the two accounts so neither one will loose progress or purchased games?

:)

Bithnar, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. Bithnar Win User

Hi there

There isn't a way to merge accounts but you can set home on each others console to share games with each other if that is what you referring to.
    Would that allow her to access any game I would get when I upgrade to the Ultimate Game Pass?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

There isn't a way to merge accounts but you can set home on each others console to share games with each other if that is what you referring to.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Merging my new account with my old Windows Live account

6. AJxbox Win User

Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

if you sign up for an online account while signed into your offline account it will merge it into an online account.

and i belive i answered all your questions.

sounds like user error to be honest.
Thema:

1. Xbox account merging question - Similar Threads - account merging question

2. Merge 2 Xbox Accounts?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge 2 Xbox Accounts?!?!?: So i have 2 xbox accounts on my xbox. They both have high value items on for games on each account . My question is if its possible to "merge" them together and have all the items on one account?...
  3. Merging Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts: I created a Microsoft the first time I started playing on Xbox Live. Back then, Microsoft wasn't accepting @gmail email addresses, so I created an @hotmail specifically for a Microsoft account and...
  4. Account merging or licence transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Account merging or licence transfer: A while back (2 years or so) I got myself a copy of Sea of Thieves. Excited to play, I tried to log in to my Xbox live account, to find I had been locked out because of an attempted hack or...
  5. Merge Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Accounts: i have 2 Microsoft accounts *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and would like the xbox mart of R...
  6. merge microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    merge microsoft account: I am trying to merge my two x box accounts, im locked out of one as it's linked to my mum's ex boyfriends email and it has all my games etc on it 2f370536-1989-4900-b129-05c247f37175
  7. merge accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    merge accounts: Can I merge 2 accounts into 1 as I want my xbox and desktop to use 1 account rather than at the moment Xbox attached to one and desktop attached to another. That's without creating a new accounts...
  8. Old Microsoft account needs to be merged with new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account needs to be merged with new one: I really hope someone can help me here as I have invested too many hours trying to find a solution to this issue. I'll try to keep is as short as I can: Back in the 20norties I got an Xbox360 and...
  9. Account Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Merging: So i have two accounts one that i don't use and one that i do, the one with less hours and stuff is the one i used for master chief collection on pc. is there a way i can merge two accounts or...
  10. Microsoft Account "Merging"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account "Merging": I have two microsoft accounts. I use one solely for my xbox, and another for everything else. Is there a way for me to transfer my xbox data to my other micosoft account that i use? Thanks...