Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline.

Discus and support Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a while now, I’ve had this issue on my xbox where my profile always says its offline, and only shows my status as online if i used the Xbox app or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChandlerWhite, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline.

For a while now, I’ve had this issue on my xbox where my profile always says its offline, and only shows my status as online if i used the Xbox app or played an Xbox 360 game, I can still join partys and receive/send messages to other people, but other peope online cant see my profile as online, and i dont receive invited to anythign either. when i try to change my status to offline, do not disturb, ir online, my account then gets a diaplay undr it saying “unknown” and when i look at my profile again it says “offline” or “Last seenXbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline. :(certain time ago) on Eithet the Xbox App or a 360 title i was playing. Not only does it do this, but my achievments dont show up either, i check if theyre unlocked and they are, but the achievement notification dienst show up, and I checked id theyre turned on and my settingn say they are. Whenever ive used my xbox in other peoples internets it works normally and doesnt have these issues, but on my internet its been doing this. How do I fix this?

:)

ChandlerWhite, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Alliance United Win User

Appearing Offline?

Hello Onyx Guarrd,

When setting your Profile to Offline all your status and Newsfeed information will not be posted. It will make you invisible on Xbox One & Xbox 360. None of your Friends will see any of your Activity. If you have any more questions regarding status of your
    profile please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
  3. Henderbox360 Win User

Appearing Offline?

Hello Onyx Guarrd,

When setting your Profile to Offline all your status and Newsfeed information will not be posted. It will make you invisible on Xbox One & Xbox 360. None of your Friends will see any of your Activity. If you have any more questions regarding status of your
    profile please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
    The problem is you show as 'offline' rather than 'last seen' so people know you are set to appear offline. This is a big oversight and needs to be fixed.
  4. Normal_User113 Win User

Xbox One - Online Status Unknown

Did you ever find a fix because my profile keeps saying online status unknown and I'm stuck appearing offline
  5. Brosky aP Win User

Lost achievements

Hey there GoinXwell!

We can indeed not see your achievements and that is indeed because of your Privacy Settings.

But as onyx62is mentioned, if your account had no Xbox Live and you unlocked achievements, they won't be added to the online profile and if your account was temporarily offline, they should be added in a couple of days.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, as we will be happy to answer them =)
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Probléme de connecter "en ligne" "hors ligne" [Translation: Problem to connect 'online', 'offline']

Hey there Elsaa!

Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

First off, have you changed your profile settings to "Appear Offline"? Check out our

how to change your Xbox 360 gamer profile settings
    support article and look at the "Online Status" section. If your profile is set to "Appear Offline" then you can be online while still appearing offline.

Let us know if you have that enabled and we'll work with you from there! =)
Thema:

Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline.

1. Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline. - Similar Threads - Account letting achievements

2. I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.: It works on everything else but when itry it on the 360 it shows this error message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." What does that...
  3. Not letting me add my account on Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not letting me add my account on Xbox One.: Hello, recently i have been having problems with my xbox one. Over the past few days I have been unable to access the store, so I looked online for solutions and it was suggested to reset the...
  4. Microsoft Won't let me sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Won't let me sign into my account: I have a Microsoft account linked to my Xbox. When I try to login to the account on Microsoft it says incorrect password. I reset my password correctly and try to login again and it says "Uh oh,...
  5. My Xbox one wont let me add a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one wont let me add a account: so my Xbox one wouldn't let me add a account and then i reset it then i went through the steps and when i came to add an account it just took 5 min to load then took me back to the home screen and...
  6. My account will not let me organize

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account will not let me organize: My son made an account with my email but put his birthday and now i cant do any thing including organize my acconut can someone please help thanks 18251a90-dfb5-4de9-aeaa-628f429dfb3c
  7. Xbox Wont Let Me Sign In To Another Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wont Let Me Sign In To Another Account.: Hi, This is what happens, when I sign out, it works fine, but when I want to choose another account, it auto-sign me in to the same account. (On a PC) In conclusion, Xbox wouldn't let me choose...
  8. won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account: I can't log in to my minecraft account. but instead, logs me in to my last used account automatically.I've tried multiple 'fixes' and none of them work. for example, the windows button and r and...
  9. Why won't my Xbox account let me play with friends? (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox account let me play with friends? (Minecraft): I tried to play on an online server with my friend on Minecraft. When I logged onto Minecraft I noticed that where realms would show up, there was a box that read 'you cannot play on realms...
  10. Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in: This problem began about five months ago, although I use the game system infrequently, so this problem may have begun earlier. When I open up the Xbox, I can see my Avatar and gamer points along...