Xbox account previous enforcement history still affecting account

Discus and support Xbox account previous enforcement history still affecting account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have received Xbox enforcement punishments in the past which have ended, I can access things like Xbox live however when I go to logon to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forget Hate, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Forget Hate
    Forget Hate Guest

I have received Xbox enforcement punishments in the past which have ended, I can access things like Xbox live however when I go to logon to seaofthieves.com I get the error "Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required" although I have Xbox live via the Game pass ultimate on PC. I also get errors on forzamotorsport.net stating "There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and try again. Make sure to give Forza Motorsport permission to access your account information." the website has correct permissions to my account. All of my suspensions have been completed, the last one concluded March 24th 2021 which is 90 days ago. Please help.

:)

Forget Hate, Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding the issue that you have and since all your games do not have any issue with permission, it should not be your suspensions that are causing this. Please try first checking the game support page, so that they can help you get the correct permissions in order to play the game.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement History - Discussion/support ?

The enforcement history never get's erased for it stands as an indication to the previous behavior of the account's owner. The enforcement team takes in consideration previous enforcement acts when deciding for a permanent suspension in basis of repeated
    violations.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Banned??

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

The xbox enforcement thingy.

In regards to why you are suspended:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you why you were banned. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.

In regards to how long you are suspended for:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you when your ban will be lifted. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Suspension

Hello!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. The enforcement actions are account based. This means the suspension is issued on a single account, and other accounts will not be affected.
    The only way for a suspension to affect every account on the console is if you receive a console ban. We recommend checking your enforcement history on the enforcement website we provided.
Thema:

1. Xbox account previous enforcement history still affecting account - Similar Threads - account previous enforcement

2. I forgot my email and passsword for a previous account and don't know what all is need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email and passsword for a previous account and don't know what all is need to...: Can someone please tell me what all is needed for information when calling xbox to try and get a code to reset my password and email. I don't remember the if I used a secondary email when...
  3. I can't change back to my previous Microsoft Account name on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change back to my previous Microsoft Account name on Minecraft: I don't think this is the right place to ask this, but Mojang Support told me to contact Microsoft as I recently migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft. But I have no idea how to contact them...
  4. Moving subscriptions and previous purchases to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving subscriptions and previous purchases to another account: Hello I have my own Microsoft account with which I used outlook for emails, etc. 8 years ago, my son, who was 9 at the time, had an xbox. To keep an eye on his activity and purchases, he used my...
  5. How do I appeal a previous xbox suspension on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I appeal a previous xbox suspension on my account?: I want to become an Xbox Ambassador and the only thing stopping me from that is a wrongful suspension on my account. It was because of a gamerpic. Here is what it says: "Enforcement details:This...
  6. Minecraft Account that I had previously bought is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account that I had previously bought is missing: I had bought Minecraft: Java Edition by redeeming code in december 2020. In South Korea. When I logged in using the same account through minecraft launcher yesterday, My xbox ID was displayed...
  7. Finding previous accounts I’ve had on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding previous accounts I’ve had on my Xbox: When I first for my Xbox, I forgot my main accounts password. So I created a random account to set up my Xbox. Once I found out what my password was, I deleted the random account. The problem is...
  8. Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...: Tried everything... I deleted my saved data cache and reset my password and nothing works.... I was using another account SnoodleBoop(and then some numbers forgot) on my ps4 it was working fine...
  9. Previously connected Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously connected Microsoft account issue: On my ps4 for minecraft i previosly signed in with a different account with an email i no longer have access to and when i try the remote connect thing it says “Opps looks like this account is...
  10. Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account": So after days of fighting with this error, and knowing for a fact I have NEVER linked minecraft for ps4 to any other account. I finally solved it. Once upon a time my live account login was my...