Xbox Account problem...

Discus and support Xbox Account problem... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. Who else has got the problem getting automatically logged out from his Xbox One Account? After i log in on my Xbox, after a couple of minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mineceaftpl, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Mineceaftpl
    Mineceaftpl Guest

Xbox Account problem...

Hi there. Who else has got the problem getting automatically logged out from his Xbox One Account? After i log in on my Xbox, after a couple of minutes i get logged out. After restarting the console everything returns normal. What should i do?

:)

Mineceaftpl, Aug 20, 2019
  2. alexteam27 Win User

Account problems on xbox account

Call the hotline with the code.
  3. jampy00 Win User

You have some great answers to help with your issue. I would recommend a service like lastpass to securely store your passwords etc. So this never happens again. I've been in your shoes..
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

You can try contacting
    Xbox Support
    directly to see if they can help you get back into your account. You should find a secure place to keep your email address and password so you will always have access to it.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox account problem

Only the parental account can make changes in the privacy settings of a child account
Thema:

Xbox Account problem...

1. Xbox Account problem... - Similar Threads - Account problem

2. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...
  3. Account problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account problem: Hello. Error 0x8015DC16 appears while logging in. Has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to solve it? bf54d07f-8a1d-4f9d-b000-ef85b59cec45
  4. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...
  5. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  6. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  7. Xbox account balance problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account balance problems: When i try to buy items in game it shows me i have only 1$ in my account and gives me the pay another way prompt even though i have more than enough money to cover the purchase how do i go about...
  8. Problems with my account and with my GTA game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with my account and with my GTA game: Hi, every time that I log in my account I can't see mt profile image and my GTA 5 is appearing an error message, so I can't play the game anymore, I dont know what is happening, i cant call the...
  9. Spam account problems fix suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam account problems fix suggestion: I can't find anywhere on the xbox site to make suggestions so i figured id put it here. There has been a lot of spam accounts on xbox lately and there hasnt been many effective fixes. Now xbox...
  10. Problem With My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem With My Account: I have never had this problem before until now. I logged on to go play minecraft with my little cousin and apparently my cousin was not able to join my game. I went to go on the multiplayer...