Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?

Discus and support Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When are Microsoft or Xbox going to turn the feature back on because it’s annoying now. I am 1 of millions who are fed up now & want to change our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChloeLouCaine, May 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?

When are Microsoft or Xbox going to turn the feature back on because it’s annoying now. I am 1 of millions who are fed up now & want to change our profile pictures now

submitted by /u/ChloeLouCaine
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChloeLouCaine, May 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM
  2. Geth Win User

The App Tells Me Some Weird Stuff

It's up to a parental account to make the account adult.

Also, all profile pictures have to be in appliance with Xbox Terms of Service and follow the rules.

If the profile picture was deemed inappropriate in any way, it won't be posted.
  3. Caesar04_ Win User

profile picture xbox account

already tried, but nothing
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to delete and reinstall the app and then try it again?
  5. Caesar04_ Win User

unfortunately I don't have an xbox console. I tried to do the process on the phone, but the results are the same
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?

1. Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature? - Similar Threads - Account Profile Pictures

2. How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?: I know custom pics are down atm but a month ago i stupidly tried changing it and went with a basic xbox approved one to try and see if the whole "sorry try again later" error would fix it not...
  3. xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]: [img] 이런 형식으로 사용자 지 사진이 계속 업로드 되지 않는데 결국 기다리는 방법밖에 없나요? [Translation-I can't keep uploading custom photos in this format, but the only way to wait?] 20210c72-578c-4788-9733-1091547d07ad
  4. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  5. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  6. profile picture xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile picture xbox account: still the image of my xbox account profile is one of the images that have already been introduced. I decided to change the image, and noticed that from the "compansion console xbox" app it was...
  7. how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...: i have an adult account, and i am 18+ but i still cant change my profile picc and i cant us xbox insider either, anyone can help me? dd8118dd-636b-46e6-b590-dcfe18cc1ea7
  8. Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen: So i decided to wright this because I have had this problem for so many years and might even create a new account because of it, I'm constantly asking support team and Xbox Ideas about this but...
  9. My xbox account is listed as an adult account except I cannot use a custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account is listed as an adult account except I cannot use a custom profile picture?: I had my Xbox account set as a child so i followed this youtube video: [MEDIA] everything went as planned and that child account is now listed as an adult on the family tab, only problem is, is...
  10. Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned.: Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned 17f43ea0-35d8-4c8f-b020-86c596b45df1