Xbox Account sign in and gold sharing problem

Discus and support Xbox Account sign in and gold sharing problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i decided to game share with a friend of mine and gave them my account and all that, the problems are that - when they signed into my account it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Axius Orb, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. Axius Orb
    Axius Orb Guest

so i decided to game share with a friend of mine and gave them my account and all that, the problems are that

- when they signed into my account it didn't log me out like it should, so we were both signed into my account at the same time

- once they made their xbox as my accounts home xbox the gold sharing wasn't working, they dont have gold, and i have game pass ultimate which also has gold included, so they should have gold benefits but when i invited them to a game it said they didn't have
    gold

:)

2. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  3. WickedD365 Win User

xbox subscription

An account can only be signed into one Xbox One at a time. So if only one account has Gold, only the accounts signed in on that console can share Gold features. The rest will not be able to unless there is a Gold account signed in on the other console.
  4. Malacath Win User

Online Multiplayer Gaming with Two Xbox Ones and Family Members

Are you saying you are trying to share one gold account on both consoles?

Sign your gold account in on your kids console then make that console your 'home console'

This will allow you to share gold with your kids accounts on that console.

Then sign in with your gold profile on your own console and you should be able to play against them

Or have you already done this and are having some other network problem?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Family account

For the Xbox 360, there are no sharing features for Xbox Live Gold. Each account will need Gold to go online with the Xbox 360.

It is, however, possible for the both of you to play online (with one paid gold subscription) in "split-screen mode" offered in some games, but only on the same Xbox. One player would need to sign into the Gold-enabled account, and the other would have to
    sign into a temporary "Guest" account. You will not be able to go online if one of the signed-in players have "Free" status (non-Gold).

The reverse is true for the Xbox One, though, as it offers plenty of
    Gold-sharing features.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

second xBox can't access the gold subscription

Gold Sharing will only work if your Son is signed into your HOME xbox.

If you set your Sons Xbox at school as your accounts Home xbox you should be able to share gold with him however gold sharing on your own xbox would stop working
Thema:

1. Xbox Account sign in and gold sharing problem - Similar Threads - Account sign gold

2. Signing into an Xbox account on a different Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing into an Xbox account on a different Xbox.: For the past two years I have faced this same problem. My xbox gamertag/account is set up with an outlook account. I saw this by checking in the settings. When I would try to sign in on the...
  3. I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw” and another simply won’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw” and another simply won’t sign in: I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw”. I know the password for certain but can not reset it since i have the same issue for the gmail backup but I’m unsure of that password and cant reset...
  4. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...
  5. Sign-in issue with 2nd gold account on Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign-in issue with 2nd gold account on Titanfall: I have two XBOX Live gold accounts. One is my account and one is my son's. His account gets to the sign-in screen on Titanfall the reloads the screen asking him to login (showing the green button...
  6. Microsoft account & Xbox live / Gold sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account & Xbox live / Gold sign in issue: Hi all, I recently (yesterday) rejoined Xbox Gold to to enjoy the benefits of online gaming. I can sign in to my MS account without any issues, yet, when I attempt to sign in to Xbox Live, my...
  7. Trying to sign up for xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to sign up for xbox live gold account: Hi! I'm trying to enter my credit card information online so that I can renew my 3 month Xbox One Live gold account. However, it doesn't give me an option in the address to choose Canada so won't...
  8. How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?: How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time? 58f87900-f59a-4b2c-8bca-46e876f0edc5
  9. Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox 360 account. When i sign in there is nothing of the gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox 360 account. When i sign in there is nothing of the gold ...: Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox 360 account. When i sign in there is nothing of the gold games or anything what must come when i get a gold membership. Please i need help....
  10. Problem signing in with secondary user of Home Gold account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem signing in with secondary user of Home Gold account.: I have the primary account with the GT: Sicc Methods. I have three sub accounts as well. One for my wife and one each for my two children, son and daughter. My son cannot sign in under his...