Xbox account sign in

Discus and support Xbox account sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, as per usual I’m having problems with my Xbox and the support system they apparently don’t have because no one can help me. Firstly, my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrookeWicken, Jan 8, 2022.

1. BrookeWicken
    BrookeWicken Guest

Xbox account sign in

Hello, as per usual I’m having problems with my Xbox and the support system they apparently don’t have because no one can help me.

Firstly, my Xbox is fully up to date with updates and all that and so are my games but when I load a game (even though I’m already signed into my account) it asks me to sign into my account. I do then instantly says there was an error signing me into my Xbox account. My subscription to Xbox ultimate is paid to date and everything, I can’t request a call back as it won’t let me. I can’t ask an online assist person a question as it won’t let me do that either. Please help or I’m getting a PlayStation again.

Thanks

:)

BrookeWicken, Jan 8, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Access to my xbox account

Can you sign into the account on your Xbox?

Is it an Xbox One?

If you can sign into the account on the Xbox One you can look to see what email address is associated with your Xbox profile by signing into the account on your console and going to settings and under the account tab going to the sign in security and passkey
    and clicking on that and it will tell you what email is used for signing into that Xbox profile then you would want to make sure that is the email you are using when signing into your account on the website.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox gamertag change error.

Hi Fayed,

You can sign in with a different account.

How do I sign in with a different gamertag? What if I want to sign in to the Xbox app or a game with a different Xbox account than the one I originally used to sign in?

• You can sign out of a game or the Xbox app at any time and sign back in with a different gamertag.
    • Each time you sign in with a different Xbox account, the new account will be stored in the account picker, so that on future sign-ins, you'll only have to select the account from the account picker to quickly sign back in.
    • Your sign-in will carry across all Xbox-enabled apps, so if you sign in to a game or the Xbox app with a new account, that account will subsequently be signed in to all other Xbox apps until you sign out and sign back in with a different account.

To sign out, go to the Settings screen in the Xbox app. At the top of the General tab, select
    Sign out.

There is not a way to remove the account off the Xbox app unless you reinstall th Xbox app.

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Account on Gaming PC

quickest and easiest option, create another profile on the laptop and sign in with the xbox account, or open xbox app, click sign out top right and sign in with the xbox account.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an account.=

Hopefully this will have the information somewhere in it
    Sign in to Xbox

Need help setting up an Xbox account or signing in to Xbox on your console, PC, or mobile device? This solution will help you sign in or create a n...
  6. windedmouse Win User

us xbox live account

i have a windows live id and password for the us account.

do a have to make a new gamertag to sign in on xbox live with this account. when i sign in on xbox its my european account that is signing in.
Thema:

Xbox account sign in

1. Xbox account sign in - Similar Threads - account sign

2. Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com: I’m having a problem signing into the Xbox.com website. Whenever I try to sign in it go’s to Xbox.com/auth and comes back to the same screen. I’m trying to get to support but since I can’t sign...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account: HI, i'm trying to login in minecraft after i changed my pc recently, but now whenever i try to login with the microsoft account it just load for few seconds and then crash. Does anyone know how to...
  4. Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support: When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps happening? 4aa6f5df-80c4-484b-b2b0-e945bf291a49
  5. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...: The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec
  6. Account Sign-In questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Sign-In questions: I want to play online minecraft servers but I am required to sign into my Microsoft account before I can play. I do not have the same number as the one linked to my Microsoft account, and I don’t...
  7. Xbox one cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign into my account: Good morning i cannot seem to sign into my account on my xbox one it says FIX THIS ON THE WEB tbere's a problem with your account. Fix it at account. Love. Com, then come back to sign in. How do i...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  9. Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch?: I don't have any way of knowing how to login to Microsoft account on Nintendo switch in Ori and the Will of the Wisps I want to have my saves linked to my Microsoft account and have all my...
  10. Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login: Mcpe account Auto sign out after re-login, and progress lost every time re-login i played minecraft since 1.16 already 400 hour i really like the game but since storage moved,(1.18) update...