Xbox account suspension enforcement action

Discus and support Xbox account suspension enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys I have had my account suspended for a messaging infraction however this was not me but a friend being an idiot with someone. The problem is I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REEPA2006, Jan 13, 2022.

1. REEPA2006
    REEPA2006 Guest

Hi guys

I have had my account suspended for a messaging infraction however this was not me but a friend being an idiot with someone. The problem is I can not see how long the suspension is for and have tried logging into the enforcement website to check but will not sign me in. I have also tried signing in on my PC but it will not let me due to enforcement action. I have had my account since 2006 and would be quite upset if it permanent as I have a really high Gamerscore and multiple purchases and game saves.

Can anyone assist me in letting me know what is happening i would be grateful and know exactly where I stand.

Kind Regards

:)

REEPA2006, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Frathos Win User

Account locked

Did you mean that your account has been suspended? If your account has been given a suspension then check the following:

Enforcement issues can only be reviewed by Enforcement team members and they don't use the forums. Check here for Xbox Enforcement Action FAQ if you'd like to review that content:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Check here to find more info about an enforcement action or to file a case review regarding your account:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Note: A case review cannot be submitted for a 24 hour suspension as the process will take longer than that to complete. In the case of a 24 hour suspension then the only solution is to wait out the suspension.

Good luck!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

If your suspension was extended or you received another suspension, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action.

You also have the option to check wit chat support through: to inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account and for how long. They can't assist with the enforcement actions, however they should be able to inform you on the actions present in
    your account
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Live Communication Suspension

If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action.

You also have the option to check with the xbox live chat support to inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account and for how long. They can't assist with the enforcement actions, however they should be able to inform you on the actions present
    in your account
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

[Mod Removed] microsoft

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live.

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. You can also check the page displaying any enforcement actions associated with your account:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcements
  6. Frathos Win User

I’m scared my account may get banned

Enforcement issues can only be reviewed by Enforcement team members and they don't use the forums. Check here for Xbox Enforcement Action FAQ if you'd like to review that content:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Check here to find more info about an enforcement action or to file a case review regarding your account:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Note: A case review cannot be submitted for a 24 hour suspension as the process will take longer than that to complete. In the case of a 24 hour suspension then the only solution is to wait out the suspension.
Thema:

1. Xbox account suspension enforcement action - Similar Threads - account suspension enforcement

2. Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account: Hello, recently I was the subject of a definitive ban for cheating on your game . I totally acknowledge the mistake I made. it's been 5 years now that I play on this account and it is very...
  3. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  4. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  5. unwarranted account suspensions by the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    unwarranted account suspensions by the enforcement team: I have to know. Why does the enforcement team fail at every turn when they have 1 thing they have to do their JOB and they cant even do that of all things. Why are they allowed to throw out...
  6. Enforcement Suspension - but not posted ON MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Suspension - but not posted ON MY ACCOUNT: My Xbox One shows that all of my childrens' accounts are suspended due to enforcement actions but when I log into my account it shows no issue. I cannot select a dispute/claim b/c the most recent...
  7. Enforcement Action specific to an account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action specific to an account suspension: i need help my account was reccently banned for something i never done i came from work and saw that i was banned i never gave my account to any one, somebody found out my info and started using...
  8. Enforcement Action specific to an account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action specific to an account suspension: today I was suspended from all social activities except online gameplay. My older brother was as on my account at the time of the message being sent and I feel it Is unfair for my account to be...
  9. Complete suspension on ALL xbox accounts and no access to Enforcement review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complete suspension on ALL xbox accounts and no access to Enforcement review: This is becoming a joke....... Son received a 2 week Communication suspension on his account and trying to get a review, I could not get to the page to do this as I was put in a loop between...
  10. Enforcement Action for Permanent Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action for Permanent Account Suspension: First off, I have no idea why I was even suspended. Secondly, if my suspension was supposed to be for 24 hours, why did the Enforcement website quote 28 hours? 7:02:03 am Nov 26, 2017 until...