Xbox account to EA account link issue

Discus and support Xbox account to EA account link issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After buying the xbox premium game pass i tried to install an EA game. When ever i cllick "See in EA dextop" button, An EA dextop application window... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A1mlord, Jun 11, 2021.

1. A1mlord
    A1mlord Guest

After buying the xbox premium game pass i tried to install an EA game. When ever i cllick "See in EA dextop" button, An EA dextop application window pops up saying "To continue linking your EA Account, head back and start over".

It would be very helpfull if somebody can help me solve this issue.

Xbox account to EA account link issue [​IMG]

:)

A1mlord, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

For such cases, it would be best to get in touch with the EA support to check from their end Contact EA
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

EA account linking with Xbox account issue

Hello @jean-michelgagnon1! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend checking the link below as it contains some information about linking your EA account with your Xbox account.

EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Account linking

I'm not positive, but this sounds like an EA issue, not an Xbox issue. It sounds like EA is still registering the account as linked even though it isn't.
  5. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

N.B. please dont lock this thread yet like the other one with "any issues linking your xbox account with ea will have to be dealt with via ea support as microsoft dont have access to ea accounts."

The linking to enable EA Play with Game Pass is the joint responsibility of MS and EA and only works properly when newly initiated from the xbox app. Despite this feature being months late it's flaky and doesnt allow for a previous account linking for example.
  6. X Farscape X Win User

Ea Desktop error

then you may have your xbox account linked to an older ea account, that is the only thing i can think off right now. as you have no issues signing into windows or xbox app on pc but you have issues signing into the EA app, that then is defo and ea issue as microsoft have nothing to do with ea logins.
Thema:

1. Xbox account to EA account link issue - Similar Threads - account account link

2. linking xbox live to ea account for son.

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox live to ea account for son.: hi, i have made an account on ea for my son as he has the xbox game pass. trying to download a game on the pc it said to get the ea desktop app, so i did. Then when i press the install button on...
  3. I Can't Access My Microsoft/Xbox Account's Privacy and Online Safety Settings Due To Link Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't Access My Microsoft/Xbox Account's Privacy and Online Safety Settings Due To Link Error: I am trying to join my friend's minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp. However when i look...
  4. My dad made an Xbox account and linked his Microsoft account to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My dad made an Xbox account and linked his Microsoft account to it: Ok so basically My dad made an Xbox account and linked his Microsoft to it but now I want to put my own email to the Xbox account but my dad will lose all his data which is tons of data so I’m now...
  5. linked account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    linked account error: i had my microsoft account linked to my ps4 accunt then i had uninstalled the game and just got it back and now it wont let me connect to my account and everything i bought is now gone ***Moved...
  6. i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help: So basicly i cant i link the account to my paradox account and it says "Could not link to XBOX. There is an issue with the Microsoft account. Resolve either on console or by signing in to...
  7. LInk accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LInk accounts: So Iv recently updated my security setting on my Microsoft account (change the phone number) and now I cannot link my Xbox account to call of duty anymore. I believe the accounts unlinked when I...
  8. Microsoft Account stuck linked with PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account stuck linked with PS4: I unlinked my Microsoft account on PS4 and logged into my other account, and when I went to log back in, it said "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  9. Linked Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Linked Account: Hi... I already own Minecraft Dungeons on PS4, and have linked my account to it. Is there any reason that the Microsoft store is trying to make me buy it again...? I'd like to be able to play it...
  10. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...