Xbox Account Transfer

Discus and support Xbox Account Transfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I first created my xbox account I did it about 10 years ago under my father's microsoft account because I was a child back then. However, now I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drowli, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Drowli
    Drowli Guest

Xbox Account Transfer

When I first created my xbox account I did it about 10 years ago under my father's microsoft account because I was a child back then. However, now I am an adult and would like to transfer the xbox account to my own microsoft account instead of always using
    his account. I've looked through countless threads/webpages and it seems pretty hopeless. Is there any possible way to do this?

:)

Drowli, Aug 21, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Transferring Xbox Live membership to another gamertag and Windows live account

thats no transfering bwtween accounts lol

thats to transfer between consoles

and no there is no transfering dlc between accounts lol

you login into the account and console your want to transfer to and goto account settings

tranafer dlc licenses to the said xbox the dlc is usable on the new xbox offline

the purchase and download history stays thr same on the purchasing gamertag
  3. Individuality-093EBE Win User

Upgrading from an Xbox 360 Elite Console to a Slim Model

No once you start the xbox it updates. Both license transfer tools are the same you only have to license transfer if you want to use the dlc for accounts other than the account it was purchased at so if tat's the only account you use there's no need to license
    transfer. Everything can be transferred using a transfer cable.
  4. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Transferring DLC to another offline profile on same system??

You can't transfer DLC to an offline account. Downloadable content is tied to the account it's purchased from, always. Doing a license transfer will only transfer the right to the content to another console, for use by the downloader account, and other account
    as long as they're connected to Xbox Live.
  6. Dz Ice Tiger Win User

Xbox registred to other account

No i bought my console used can i transfer from the registred account to my account?

or xbox support can transfer it
Thema:

Xbox Account Transfer

1. Xbox Account Transfer - Similar Threads - Account Transfer

2. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  3. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer: Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my profile on my original Xbox one to my Xbox...
  4. How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX: I purchased xbox one s alldigitall and downloaded the games included with my microsoft account. but the console is a gift for my son. How can I transfer the games to my child's account? I don't...
  5. X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.: Please show me how to recover my old games and movies? 4202d63e-8428-4316-84f3-ec5b1dcf7fb7
  6. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  7. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  8. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  9. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  10. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...