Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”?

Discus and support Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a American who thought it would be funny to make a Xbox account to mess with my friends that had a Korean username. My name has nothing to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 버락오바마, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”?

I am a American who thought it would be funny to make a Xbox account to mess with my friends that had a Korean username. My name has nothing to do with anything it’s just words that I think are cool, whatever. Point is, i had my location initially set
    as Korea when creating the account. Believed it didn’t matter? Now it’s forcing me to a website that I believe is only for Korean residents etc. (Sorry). Not sure what to do. Just looking to get into my profile on Xbox.com? Already have tried to change
    my location through the Microsoft part.

i wrote this very poorly but any help about it woild be appreciated?

:)

버락오바마, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Militaratus Win User

Is The Witcher 2 region free?

Usually purchases and some Apps on the Xbox Marketplace are region-locked. If you are unable to purchase the game on GoD due to region-error, then you will have to get your hands on a physical copy of the game.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Can't redeem EA Access code

Thanks for the heads up, SaddFox. Unfortunately due to being located in a region that's not Xbox Live supported, that is why the code was not able to be redeemed on your account. In addition to having your account region reflect accurately, you must also be
    physically located in a region that supports Xbox Live and EA Access in order for those codes to work. Unfortunately we are unable to assist further in this scenario due to this.

Apologies for any frustrations this may have caused!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

"Disc region is incorrect for this console" on digital download

Regional locking is a digital restriction management that prevents users of one region from accessing content designed for a different region. Regional locking is used to delay the release of certain content in some regions or to prevent grey market import
    of foreign products. Lastly, region locking is used to prevent users from accessing content that is banned in their country or region due to censorship laws or because the distributor doesn’t have the rights to certain intellectual property outside of a certain
    region.

Original Xbox and Xbox 360 were region locked, and it was left to publisher to decide if the game is going to have a region lock or not.

The console you are using seem to go under that restriction
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Can't activate EA Access code. Both bought as a gift card and which was in the box with XBOX One S.

Hey there,

Since Estonia is unfortunately not an Xbox Live supported region, nor is it an

EA Access supported region
    , that is why the codes are unable to redeem. Changing console region will not bypass the issue.

Due to this being a region issue out of our hands, we are unable to assist further. Apologies for any frustration this may cause.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Anyone else having trouble downloading Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?

original games are region locked especially that game it was region locked due tot he many BANs currently inplace in many countries

you can only test with an xbox region locked game

does your physical location match your account region?

if not that will be your issue
Thema:

Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”?

1. Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”? - Similar Threads - Account Unable Access

2. Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...: Greetings, I have two child accounts linked to this organizer account and we are trying to play Minecraft together via crossplay with our Xbox One and my PC. I am able to add their accounts as...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access Xbox Account: I recently got a new PC in a new city for the holidays. Upon attempting to sign in, I am unable to access my Xbox account due to unusual activity (likely because I am out of town). Problem is that...
  4. Xbox - Unable to Set-Up EA Teen Account and Gain Access to Game or Online Game Features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Unable to Set-Up EA Teen Account and Gain Access to Game or Online Game Features: My son has an Xbox One S and has just become a teenager; the set-up on the Xbox is me as the parent and my son is a family member. Independently, a user account was created for my son on the EA...
  5. Unable to access old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access old Xbox account: I am unable to access my old email account as I can’t get past the automated response message because I don’t remember mobile numbers and credit card details from like 10 years ago. Any help...
  6. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  7. Unable to access account settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access account settings: Every time I try to access my account settings it says that I need to click the link and sign in with an adults microsoft account, when I click the link I am already signed in and it brings me to...
  8. Unable to get into EA access account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get into EA access account: I was trying to play an EA access game recently and have not updated my EA access email for a while. Now since my email address is different I cannot restart my password. I want to figure out a...
  9. Unable to Access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access my account: I keep getting an error message when attempting to sign on my Xbox One. I go to fix it and it doesn't work. Anyone else having a problem? 9ffc40c5-cebf-4403-9d29-00a2c334dbd7
  10. Unable to access account and am being charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access account and am being charged monthly: Just to start off, I have forgotten both the email and password to this account and have no access to it. A few years ago my little brother started a minecraft realm and shortly after left it....