Xbox Account wrongly suspended

Discus and support Xbox Account wrongly suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my sons xbox account was hacked. By another player on xbox. My son is a minor and was taken advantage of another player on xbox live. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noytaj, Apr 24, 2019.

1. noytaj
    noytaj Guest

Recently my sons xbox account was hacked. By another player on xbox. My son is a minor and was taken advantage of another player on xbox live. The result is that my sons account was permenantly suspended for phishing. My son is a minor and this is impossible
    to be taken place by him because of his young age. We filed a case review through XBOX enforcmwnt but the case was upheld. I talked to xbox support (a real person) and he said i should post my story here because he said that my suspension should jave been
    reversed due to my son being a minor and being taken advantage of and havked. I need this problem to be solved bythe xbox support team. Ive been a customer since 2001 and own 3 xbox ones in my house. I need this problem to be solved and i know xbox enforcmwnt
    team has the power to reverse the wrongly suspended decion

:)

noytaj, Apr 24, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Account suspended wrongly.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. The only information they will give you, is what is listed at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

there is no real info. Only says communication. Yet I have all my msgs saved and screenshots. They can't suspend me for telling someone to stop being mad because they suck at a game. He is the one that followed me an harassed me. But I'm suspended. Yeah
    makes great sence.
    it doesn't matter what you save it's irrealavent

1 you aren't told what incident causes the suspension as it's part of the privacy and protection of the network

RETAILIATION ISNT ALLOWED PERIOD

you aren't allowed to be rude or not nice you must be rated e for everyone regardless of who starts the fight

Only your actions affect your suspension

2 for all you know it could've been weeks agounless it's an extreme case of bad sportsmanship you aren't likely going to get an immediate suspension

They do investigate and no saying he started it will lift the suspension it's your actions
  3. DarkmacG Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. The only information they will give you, is what is listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com
    there is no real info. Only says communication. Yet I have all my msgs saved and screenshots. They can't suspend me for telling someone to stop being mad because they suck at a game. He is the one that followed me an harassed me. But I'm suspended. Yeah
    makes great sence.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. The only information they will give you, is what is listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. DarkmacG Win User

I even had to block this kid. This is exstreamly unprofessional on your guys end. I suspect this won't be answerd in the time I need it to be. I can't even review my case because it's says anything under 24hours is not subject for a review but it's a 2 day
    suspension. This is just wrong on so many levels.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Account wrongly suspended

Hey there Ranger6161.

We're not able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For details on your suspension and the option to submit a case review if you're qualified, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com. Thanks for your understanding and patience!
Thema:

1. Xbox Account wrongly suspended - Similar Threads - Account wrongly suspended

2. Account suspended wrongly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended wrongly.: I'm goin to keep this simple and sweet. I demand to know why my account was suspended. I pay for a service an I expect to be made aware of what Exactly got my account suspended. Id assume this...
  3. My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong: I don’t remember doing anything that I shouldn’t have been doing and I would like to know why I have been suspended. I can’t even tell my friends why I can’t speak to them because I was banned...
  4. Account Suspended when I didn't do anything wrong!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspended when I didn't do anything wrong!: My account was suspended due to the following reason: This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or...
  5. Account wrongfully suspended for 24 hours after receiving harassment.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account wrongfully suspended for 24 hours after receiving harassment.: I need to speak with a member of the enforcement team so I can set this right. I was the receiver of verbal harassment and somehow I was suspended for communication. I need to set this right. I...
  6. Xbox enforcement wrongly suspending accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement wrongly suspending accounts: my account was suspended after I was mass reported by 3 kids within a game simply because i did good, I was suspended after the complaints and my appeal was upheld and the reasons was I used...
  7. Account wrongly suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account wrongly suspended: Why is my account not able to message or talk or hear in parties when my ban has ended and I'm banned for 3 months 110efb4c-2a9e-4811-b8ee-4a9afda50fff
  8. My account was suspended when I didn't do anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended when I didn't do anything wrong: I was reported for cheating when it is impossible to cheat on nba 2k16 or 2k17. And now I was reported for communication and the only people I talk to are my friends in a party chat. I believe...
  9. I believe my account was wrongfully suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my account was wrongfully suspended.: I believe somebody has wrongfully suspended my account (), and i would like some help if possible. The other day, i recieved a message saying, and i quote, "Notice of enforcment action: For more...
  10. Account suspended for market place theft? I have done nothing wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for market place theft? I have done nothing wrong.: I have been suspended for two weeks for market place theft. I have not been told the reason why and therefore do not know what it is for. I have not done anything wrong and have definitely not...