Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...

Discus and support Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned in July 31st in 2020 for making a group post on grand theft auto five. It was a take down which means... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sophia 501st, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Sophia 501st
    Sophia 501st Guest

Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...

Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned in July 31st in 2020 for making a group post on grand theft auto five.

It was a take down which means a warning so why would the enforcement agent ban my account a moment later and made a false report saying I was cheating without proof (in game evidence) based on a Xbox one group post looking for players group post.A account without suspension in 2020 or the past year clean account with a green reputation.

AT first when I saw the ban I made a case review on august 1st I thought it was by accident so i just said " I did not comit these cheats I want a lawyer" something like that. A couple days ago I made a couple accounts so I could get a case review the only way to get a case review to self report a account that what a customer support agent told me to do which I did then the enforcement team then just banned the whole console saying you are a threat to the toxic xbox community so they can hide/buried the evidence. I haven't even used my xbox after the first ban I'm no addict like most of the xbox community I don't even have gold so how am i using communication with other gamers when I'm not even social I don't texts random gamers or play online after the ban. I already had one customer support who knows a person with the enforcement team

and we already representation my case to enforcement with a phone call meeting so now I'm waiting for the aprovel thanks to a customer who helped me out. I called customer support service some agents tired to help me with this. And couple customer support agents didn't want to help me because they became WOKE and I keep calling until I got help on this Clean account with no suspension in 2020 and 2019. And In 2018 I had 4 suspension 2017 I got 7 suspension which is better because I thought I had 30 suspension in total which is good thing but I only had 11 suspension in total which is even better. so the Enforcement team just like to ban police officers because their racist. So any xbox agents could check out the xbox account. Xbox ambassador I don't need help/answers from you or any other gamer because you guys are basically dumb/useless. and you don't know how xbox enforcement/ enforcement website works. I already have to much experience on xbox/professional gamer. btw check out the youtube channel Cops 501st

:)

Sophia 501st, Dec 2, 2021
  2. User 9242019 Win User

Suspensions on my account and the Enforcement Team's inability to address them properly and with due course

While you are certainly free to move PlayStation, be aware that they enforce rules just as Xbox Live does and continuing the behavior that got you 2 consecutive communication bans AND an account ban, will get banned permanently on that service as well.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Abusing the "follow player" feature

Block the offending accounts and report them. If this persists their account can be banned permanently. If this extends into threats you can always contact the police.
  4. Pxshr Win User

My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

it says that im not able to play xbox live because its a permanent temporary ban but this is what says Enforcement end date:July 16, 2020 3:25:20 AM.
    Gamertag:
    Jiysr
    Enforcement reason:
    Harassment Abuse and Threats
    Enforcement end date.

Permanent

So am i banned forever or what
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Banimento [Edit - Translation] - Ban

Hello Kassio,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you have a permanent suspension on your account. Unfortunately, Permanent bans are not recoverable, as they are not eligible for case reviews on the Enforcement website. For more information regarding
    enforcement and bans, please review the
    enforcement site here
    . Hope this helps.
  6. sprkle Win User

Account Suspension

Thema:

1. Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police... - Similar Threads - account Cops501st got

2. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched account Forza Horizon 5: Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game closes. I never had this problem since I bought...
  3. Change email of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email of my Minecraft account: So I already reached out to mojang but they said they couldn’t help me cuz I immigrated my account to Microsoft so my question is, is there a way to change my email of my account cuz I deleted the...
  4. Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft: hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no idea what to do. I tried restarting the game...
  5. Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account: Hi, This may seem like a weird, weird question, but if I were to be horribly incapacitated someday or when I die many years from now, am I able to appoint someone to be a successor to my...
  6. Minecraft migration (Xbox account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration (Xbox account): Hello guys, good night ! I bought the Minecraft Java version and used to play minecraft with a profile (PROFILE1). Everything was working well. However, Microsoft forced me to merge Mojang...
  7. Combining accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combining accounts: I just got game pass and was wondering if there is a way to combine an old Xbox account with my gamepass account. I would like to link them together as I have old gaming friends and progress....
  8. Is it possible to combine two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to combine two accounts?: Once, many many years ago, I created a gamer tag on my xbox 360. In doing so, I signed up for a Microsoft account. That account was linked to my xbox for many years (14 or 15 years, maybe?)....
  9. My account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account: Hi needing help! Not computer savvy. My kids account on his Xbox is not letting him sign in. The message says - "There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back...
  10. Locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account: I am going around in circles and it is driving me crazy! I got a new phone and in a hurry I did not think and deleted Microsoft authenticator(big mistake,as I am learning). The email address is...