Xbox account

Discus and support Xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wow Microsoft are a joke. I try to contact someone due to several issues with my microsoft xbox account and service and all I get is a vertual agent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joecrooks, Feb 12, 2019.

1. joecrooks
    joecrooks Guest

Xbox account

Wow Microsoft are a joke.

I try to contact someone due to several issues with my microsoft xbox account and service and all I get is a vertual agent. Hahahaha it sends me in a loop to nowhere..... I am now frustrated and angry having waisted so much time trying to sort it out!

This is the only option that microsoft have given me ..... Talk to you guys (who don't even work for funking microsoft)

:)

joecrooks, Feb 12, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Dave Tal Win User

How do I move parent settings to child account, or create a new parent...

That will change the age of your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account. The age of an Xbox account goes by what you entered when you created the account.
    Xbox account? That's a different account than the account I log into live.com with? How do I access the Xbox account? I can't find anything where you can independently access the xbox account, it appears to be the same account as the Microsoft live account.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
Thema:

Xbox account

1. Xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. DELETED ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DELETED ACCOUNT: Hi, We had to delete a couple Gmail accounts, and one of them was for the XBOX ONE X, and it looks like recurring billing was on and we were charged for 3 months of game pass that is useless to us...
  3. i have 2 accounts on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have 2 accounts on same xbox: i have 2 accounts on same xbox {I brought digital game on 1st account}, but I want to delete 1st account, will I still be able to play the brought digital game on 2nd account. if it makes any...
  4. xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?: Hello. We have an xbox one s with Kinect. I am the adult , my sons are 9 and 5. When we first set the whole thing up I think I had it "online" or xbox live. We connected to a game and we could...
  5. Can't connect to my account on my xb360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my account on my xb360.: Can't connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 (Connect test is ok in settings/network) I can connect to this xblive on my pc, but all my games are gones.......
  6. Account rollback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account rollback?: Hi, So I logged into my xbox one for the first time in over a year and played a bit of Rocket League. I usually play on my PC but I've just moved and it wasn't set up. Today I logged into the...
  7. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  8. Adding friends on my childs xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding friends on my childs xbox account: I am trying to add family members as friends to my child's account. When I use the child's account it said I had to add friends with the parent account. When I use my account (the parent account)...
  9. Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?: I have my account on an xbox one belonging to an old friend. We kind of ended or friendship pretty roughly. So I really want my account off his xbox. Thanks in advance...
  10. merging footnote accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging footnote accounts: My son started his Fortnite account on his iPad, then recently got an xbox. When we installed fortnite on his xbox we tried to link the accounts through epic games, but it did not work. Now it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80a30201

2. how to download xbox 360 account on xbox one