Xbox account

Discus and support Xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wow Microsoft are a joke. I try to contact someone due to several issues with my microsoft xbox account and service and all I get is a vertual agent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joecrooks, Feb 12, 2019.

1. joecrooks
    joecrooks Guest

Xbox account

Wow Microsoft are a joke.

I try to contact someone due to several issues with my microsoft xbox account and service and all I get is a vertual agent. Hahahaha it sends me in a loop to nowhere..... I am now frustrated and angry having waisted so much time trying to sort it out!

This is the only option that microsoft have given me ..... Talk to you guys (who don't even work for funking microsoft)

:)

joecrooks, Feb 12, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Dave Tal Win User

How do I move parent settings to child account, or create a new parent...

That will change the age of your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account. The age of an Xbox account goes by what you entered when you created the account.
    Xbox account? That's a different account than the account I log into live.com with? How do I access the Xbox account? I can't find anything where you can independently access the xbox account, it appears to be the same account as the Microsoft live account.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
Thema:

Xbox account

1. Xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. XBL account on a different email account

in XBoX on Windows
    XBL account on a different email account: Mornings all! So, here's the situation: GT on alt email Main email = no GT (but signing into xbox.com created one without my choice) I need a solution to rejoin the two back again so that my...
  3. Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked: Ontem por volta da 20:30,tentei usar minha conta Xbox Live(no Xbox 360),e não consegui entrar, dava que minha senha estava errada. Tentei mudar, porém já estava tudo diferente, meu email de...
  4. robaron mi cuenta (They stole my account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    robaron mi cuenta (They stole my account): Hola, mi problema es que una persona robo mi cuenta y cambio los correos alternativos y el numero alternativo e intentado con el método del formulario pero como activo el método de verificación de...
  5. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  6. Xbox Live on Two Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on Two Accounts?: Hey everyone! Sorry for the separate question but my friend and I are trying to play a game, but whenever I log onto the account on my Xbox on the game it says it doesn't work. It says:...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  8. charges on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    charges on my account: my account is being charge and I didn't authorize it. thank s 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox 2012 msbill.info WA 041619 174100 Apr 16 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  10. Account Recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Recovery: Basically, I lost my account several years ago and since then it's been haunting me. The gamertag (only part of the account I remember) was A1phanoob. With this information I need to find a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download xbox 360 account on xbox one