XBox Account

Discus and support XBox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why do I keep being disconnected from my account when I try to play backwards compatibility games? I cannont play any that require either auto saving... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BehrJudysson, Apr 24, 2019.

1. BehrJudysson
    BehrJudysson Guest

XBox Account

Why do I keep being disconnected from my account when I try to play backwards compatibility games? I cannont play any that require either auto saving or manual saving.

:)

BehrJudysson, Apr 24, 2019
  2. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  3. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Pagano Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
Thema:

XBox Account

1. XBox Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account: I installed the Master chief collection from Xbox (Beta) and ran it and when it started I clicked through screens not paying attention and logged into the wrong account. Now I cannot log out of...
  3. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  4. Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails: I found the solution and am just asking this to document it in case others encounter the same issue. I bought Halo The Master Chief Collection on Steam (PC). On start, it asks you to login to...
  5. XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]: 在steam购买的halo:the master chief collection 然后进入社交游戏选项提示如下错误 [Translation-Halo purchased in steam: the master chief collection and then enter the social game option prompts the following error]...
  6. Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]: Hola, cuando le compramos el xbox one a mi hijo le hicimos una cuenta de Microsoft con un correo más "formal" de Gmail, le acabmos de comprar su celular y le hicimos una cuenta más "informal";...
  7. Is there a way to change my xbox account name?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change my xbox account name?: This may be a redundant and/or stupid question, but is there the possibility to change your xbox account name? I created this account in 2013 or so, where I was in my edgy metal phase and not only...
  8. Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, das Microsoft einmal 12,99€ im Monat für den Gamepassultimate abbucht, wo Xbox live und der Gamepass mit enthalten ist. Soweit so gut! Jetzt beobachte ich aber...
  9. Not allowing me sign in using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowing me sign in using my account: Dear Members, For the past 2 days Xbox has failed to sign in using my account. As per the instructions i removed the account. when i try to sign in again it tells me that it already exists yet...
  10. Stolen accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen accounts: Ive had the same gamertag for 19 years , if someone thinks they can provide a way to recover a hijacked account i want to hear it . The level of support microsoft provides regarding this issue are...