XBox Account

Discus and support XBox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why do I keep being disconnected from my account when I try to play backwards compatibility games? I cannont play any that require either auto saving... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BehrJudysson, Apr 24, 2019.

1. BehrJudysson
    BehrJudysson Guest

XBox Account

Why do I keep being disconnected from my account when I try to play backwards compatibility games? I cannont play any that require either auto saving or manual saving.

:)

BehrJudysson, Apr 24, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Dave Tal Win User

How do I move parent settings to child account, or create a new parent...

That will change the age of your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account. The age of an Xbox account goes by what you entered when you created the account.
    Xbox account? That's a different account than the account I log into live.com with? How do I access the Xbox account? I can't find anything where you can independently access the xbox account, it appears to be the same account as the Microsoft live account.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
Thema:

XBox Account

1. XBox Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Your account is already associated with this Xbox, even if there is no account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your account is already associated with this Xbox, even if there is no account: I tried to login to my xbox today and got an error message with little to no explanation and an error code (0x80a4001a). I checked online and found a "solution"...
  3. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  4. Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]: Bonjour, Je viens d'avoir la désagréable surprise de voir mon compte ban vocal pendant 14 jours. La personne qui m'a signalé eu un comportement infect sur une partie classée sur Overwatch....
  5. How do i enter my "Cloud account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i enter my "Cloud account": I herd on https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1480874-where-are-minecraft-files-stored- that you have a "cloud account" and that your Minecraft saves are stored on it. I Really want...
  6. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  7. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...
  8. Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.: So my daughter was using my sons account to play Black Ops 4 when some random guy started to flirt with her when she commented on his level (Prestige 365 I think). She called him [Mod Removed], as...
  9. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb
  10. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting: It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a...