Xbox Account

Discus and support Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently tried to switch my main Xbox account, and change it to a new email. When I did this, I soon realized that everything I changed on the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WALKING DEAD OP, May 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Account

So I recently tried to switch my main Xbox account, and change it to a new email. When I did this, I soon realized that everything I changed on the new email was still linked to the old one, for example, name changes, devices that are linked, etc. Is there
    a way to "unlink" the two so they do not share information anymore?

:)

WALKING DEAD OP, May 10, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Dave Tal Win User

How do I move parent settings to child account, or create a new parent...

That will change the age of your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account. The age of an Xbox account goes by what you entered when you created the account.
    Xbox account? That's a different account than the account I log into live.com with? How do I access the Xbox account? I can't find anything where you can independently access the xbox account, it appears to be the same account as the Microsoft live account.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
Thema:

Xbox Account

1. Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. loss of account

in XBoX on Windows
    loss of account: what happens is the following I had to format my xbox one and I lost my account when I entered with the alternative email that is [Mod removed - Personal Information] I can enter the account of...
  3. Xbox one Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Account: My xbox account is glitched it shows me online for me but my friends see me offline and i cant fix it. I set it to appear online but the same thing b5c79c3a-925a-4634-bf43-f4258d295e08
  4. Unauthorised payments on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised payments on my Microsoft account: We had a lot of fraudulent activity on our Microsoft account recently with around £4,000 being taken unauthorised. It relates to VC on NBA2K19 and it seems that Microsoft won't refund as they seem...
  5. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  6. Money on my account? Maybe......

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money on my account? Maybe......: When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on...
  7. Cannot sign into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into account: Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions? 00672d08-9c4d-4fe8-b4c8-ff26bf72304d
  8. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  9. If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account: I just want to have a fresh start without having to make a new email and also i need to know if the reply is real so please say “bruh” if your a real person and not a bot...
  10. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...