Xbox Account

Discus and support Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently tried to switch my main Xbox account, and change it to a new email. When I did this, I soon realized that everything I changed on the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WALKING DEAD OP, May 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Account

So I recently tried to switch my main Xbox account, and change it to a new email. When I did this, I soon realized that everything I changed on the new email was still linked to the old one, for example, name changes, devices that are linked, etc. Is there
    a way to "unlink" the two so they do not share information anymore?

:)

WALKING DEAD OP, May 10, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Dave Tal Win User

How do I move parent settings to child account, or create a new parent...

That will change the age of your Microsoft account, not the Xbox account. The age of an Xbox account goes by what you entered when you created the account.
    Xbox account? That's a different account than the account I log into live.com with? How do I access the Xbox account? I can't find anything where you can independently access the xbox account, it appears to be the same account as the Microsoft live account.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
Thema:

Xbox Account

1. Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  3. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  4. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  5. Voluntary account suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voluntary account suspension.: Is there a way I can voluntarily suspend access to my xbox live account and console for a set length of time? I was told to do this by my psychologist because my behavior on the console is...
  6. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  7. XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]: 数年前に使っていたXbox360を起動したところ、以前のこともありパスワードを忘れてしまいました。メールアドレスも以前使っていた携帯のアドレスでメール自体も無効であります。 アカウント復元を試みて使えるメールアドレスへ復元の依 を何度も行いましたが復元に至りません、ゲーマータグとその時のマイクロソフトアカウント(メールアドレス名)はわかっているので、復元をお願いしたいです。...
  8. Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account: I have recently added the outlook.com version of my email to my aliases and made that my primary alias (my old email was a hotmail account) This has not been a problem for anything else Microsoft...
  9. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  10. Unable to access second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access second account: For the last month i have been unable to access account.have tried reseting password and have also tried to recover account on three different devices using three different browsers.Phone support...