Xbox account

Discus and support Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason my account had been locked even though i haven’t used it in months. Is there any one with Explanation why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anonymous_597, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Xbox account

For some reason my account had been locked even though i haven’t used it in months. Is there any one with Explanation why?

:)

Anonymous_597, Jun 5, 2019
  2. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  3. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Account problems on xbox account

Call the hotline with the code.
  6. jampy00 Win User

Account problems on xbox account

You have some great answers to help with your issue. I would recommend a service like lastpass to securely store your passwords etc. So this never happens again. I've been in your shoes..
Thema:

Xbox account

1. Xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account: lost my account because of a accidental factory reset it was a long time ago but im on the same exact xbox and i have password but cant find the email ive tried everything on your website and...
  3. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...
  4. Abusive fake accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive fake accounts: There is a person who is harassing my friends and I through multiple fake accounts and even if we report and block the accounts he's created his main one remains online and untouched. When we...
  5. I have two gamertags on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two gamertags on the same account: When i signed into my Xbox live account it showed my main gamertag and on top its Voiceable. Try looking up on any xbox app you will see the gamertag called voiceable above my Main Gamertag...
  6. How do I delete my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I delete my account: How do i delete my account f5698378-dc47-4180-84f7-fd509a204ab0
  7. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  8. Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels: Buenas tardes, me gustaria saber si tengo opcion de reactivar cuenta de xbox live gold en mi consola xbox360, gracias. [Translate by Mod] Good afternoon, I would like to know if I have a choice...
  9. Problem With My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem With My Account: I have never had this problem before until now. I logged on to go play minecraft with my little cousin and apparently my cousin was not able to join my game. I went to go on the multiplayer...
  10. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...