Xbox account

Discus and support Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I find out the actual day my xbox live account was created? 325ac337-6138-4a49-a43e-065d14896da8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Surpliast, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Surpliast
    Surpliast Guest

Xbox account

How can I find out the actual day my xbox live account was created?

:)

Surpliast, Aug 26, 2019
  2. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  3. Pagano Win User

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Ty! I am afraid there is not really a way to combine two account. Kind of a pain in the patoot, but you'll want to pick one account or the other and start using that one. If you want to keep the achievements on the old GT, you can move a lot of those
    settings over manually though.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Account problems on xbox account

Call the hotline with the code.
  6. jampy00 Win User

Account problems on xbox account

You have some great answers to help with your issue. I would recommend a service like lastpass to securely store your passwords etc. So this never happens again. I've been in your shoes..
Thema:

Xbox account

1. Xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  3. Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?: I see value in the parental controls, but I wouldn't mind being able to apply these rules to myself. This would certainly make self-discipline easier. It would be awesome if I could put in my own...
  4. Xbox LIve Account - region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIve Account - region?: How can I see and determine the region of the account Xbox Live? b0501682-6278-4049-a784-91f9d5e87e1e
  5. Account Hacked and all that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked and all that: Sonmy account was hacked, whole hunch of stuff happened, but that was a couple days aga. I had called Microsoft and they did all the stuff, I have all the info yada yada, how long will it take to...
  6. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  7. Účet [Translation - Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Účet [Translation - Account]: Dobrý den dal jsem mému kamarádovi svůj xbox účet jelikož sem nemněl měsíc internet a nechtěl jsem přijít o odměny ze hry ale on si ten účet již nechce odstranit mohu ho nějak na dálku z jeho...
  8. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  9. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  10. Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account: lost my account because of a accidental factory reset it was a long time ago but im on the same exact xbox and i have password but cant find the email ive tried everything on your website and...