xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im blocked outta my other xbox account for to many password tries I need help 6aafe71d-eb73-4b82-a8ac-1f915cd6a7fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meco74, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Meco74
    Meco74 Guest

xbox account

im blocked outta my other xbox

account for to many password tries I need help

:)

Meco74, Dec 3, 2019
  2. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  3. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Pagano Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hey there.

The achievements you gain are linked to the gamertag you were using when unlocking them. If you cancel/delete that account, they will be lost.

Same thing happens to your save games, they are linked to the gamertag/profile. There´s no way to use them with another profile.

Hope this helps Ty / Chruemel

Cheers.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  3. How to unlink playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink playstation account: How do i unlink a playstation account from windows? d7467f9c-7e9a-4866-af63-6ee800074d50
  4. Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...: I would like to know if it's possible for my son to use my Xbox live gold account on a second Xbox at his mother's house. He wants to be able to keep his game progress and play his digital...
  5. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account failed login.: The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has...
  6. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  7. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  8. Payment taken from PayPal account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment taken from PayPal account.: I have a transaction to Microsoft on my PayPal account, for an Xbox Gold Subscription. Paypal investigated and said it was a genuine payment. When I spoke to Microsoft, I gave them all the...
  9. Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account: Hello. So I have had my Mojang account since October 2017 and have been trying to get my free Minecraft Windows 10 Code for about 2 months and the page still says they have run out of codes. Have...
  10. Microsoft Account Privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Privacy: Hi all, I have struggled trying to change my privacy settings for my account because I can't cross platform on my PS4 because im settings this up for my kids but it says to review and change them...