xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im blocked outta my other xbox account for to many password tries I need help 6aafe71d-eb73-4b82-a8ac-1f915cd6a7fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meco74, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Meco74
    Meco74 Guest

xbox account

im blocked outta my other xbox

account for to many password tries I need help

:)

Meco74, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox account to other account

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money on my Microsoft account: My Dad put 25$ on my account but when I got to use it to buy things on rocket league it says I only have 9$ on my account ,I also checked other games and it shows how much money should be on my...
  3. Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...: I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate on my account. The Xbox One S my family uses is my Xbox, so we obviously all share the titles purchased and downloaded to the Xbox. Much like how all members on...
  4. Change gamer picture on a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change gamer picture on a child account: I am the parent organizer for our family account. I would like to allow my child to change his gamer pic but don't want him to have an adult account. This seems like a simple thing to do. Is there...
  5. I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant see my friends online with my main account (Windows 10): so i cant see my friend on my friends list and i go to there profile they said they have me friended still but it says im offline for them too this is happening with my main xbox account and if i...
  6. Old and New gamertag showing on same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old and New gamertag showing on same account: [img] New one is "" old one is "immune2sound" Recently, I created a new gamertag on the xbox 360. Now when I access my account on the xbox app and the xbox one it shows both my old gamertag and...
  7. Lyncing accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Lyncing accounts: I am not sure if this is possible. But pretty much what happened is I have two different accounts with two different emails with different games. I was wondering if it's possible for you guys to...
  8. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...
  9. need help with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with xbox account: so my dad wants me to move of my previous xbox account Progamer101#5882 but i want to keep everything on that account is there a way to make it so that i dont change the microsoft but instead of...
  10. Recover my childhood xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my childhood xbox account: Hey, im wondering if it woukd be possible to recover an old account as im debating coming back to the xbox family line up. I was wondering if i tgere was a better way to work with customer service...