Xbox account

Discus and support Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I no longer use my live account and use my Gmail is there any way i can move my Xbox information and game points from my live to my Gmail... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarkSims25, Feb 6, 2020.

1. MarkSims25
    MarkSims25 Guest

Xbox account

I no longer use my live account and use my Gmail is there any way i can move my Xbox information and game points from my live to my Gmail

:)

MarkSims25, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  3. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  4. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Xbox account

1. Xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  3. Microsoft account was disconnected

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account was disconnected: My Gmail account has been wiped from my Minecraft account. I can log into Microsoft just fine. My game keeps getting the message that I was disconnected from my Microsoft account so I can't invite...
  4. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  5. Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists: Good afternoon. I've had an "@Live" email address as my Xbox Account from the Xbox 360 days. A couple years ago, I changed my personal email provider (Orange) and created a Microsoft...
  6. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  7. Transfer accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer accounts: I have an Xbox which my son plays Fortnite on. He plays using my account. He has a gaming name: "gaming-name" I have now set up a family account He is added to the family account as "son1" How...
  8. Recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account: Im having a fit of nostalgia and I want to recover my account from an old xbox one. I have the username, I even have it pulled up on the xboxgamertag website, but I cant for the life of me...
  9. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: I got this error when trying to play Bloodstained on my laptop (windows 10) 482c54c0-e59e-4e35-9e51-5ab879eedd14
  10. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....