xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is telling there is something wrong with my account how do I fix it? . 21934804-78ad-47d0-bf04-e56c2d1d5288 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by (MichaelSchmidt), Feb 13, 2020.

1. xbox account

My xbox is telling there is something wrong with my account how do I fix it?

:)

(MichaelSchmidt), Feb 13, 2020
  2. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox account to other account

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  3. Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...: Olá, esses dias fui resgatar dois cartões presentes, depois de ter resgatado, fui abrir o Microsoft Rewards e aparaceu essa mensagem: ''Não é possível obter Informações de Perfil do Usuário da...
  4. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...
  5. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  6. Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account: I would like to maintain the same Xbox profile, but change the email account associated with it as I no longer wish to use my old one. However the new email address is outlook.com domain so it...
  7. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...
  8. Microsoft Account not Linking to PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account not Linking to PS4: I just bought Minecraft on my PS4 and it won't conntect to my Microsoft Account. I went to site it gave me, I entered the code, it said the code worked and to close the window but it hasn't logged...
  9. Account Getting Locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Getting Locked: My Xbox account keeps getting locked every 5-9 hours so i have to go through the steps to get it back, anyone know why it keeps doing this? 3a3fadaf-8b77-421d-9ab9-068ee34c3d85
  10. Account Permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Permanently suspended: My older son got my little ones account permanently suspended. Is there a way to make my little one a new account and have Xbox Live still? ec109b21-7499-4c0c-954f-3eca6712c67b