xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is telling there is something wrong with my account how do I fix it? . 21934804-78ad-47d0-bf04-e56c2d1d5288 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by (MichaelSchmidt), Feb 13, 2020.

1. xbox account

My xbox is telling there is something wrong with my account how do I fix it?

:)

(MichaelSchmidt), Feb 13, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  4. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!: [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo...
  3. Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC: Hello I am trying to renew my game pass for PC subscription. When I try to do it via the app (user - > settings) I get this message again and again: Give it another trySomething went wrong....
  4. My call of duty modern warfare account was haked..how do you report it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty modern warfare account was haked..how do you report it?: [img] not my gamertag 2ca8eecb-c54a-4cce-a7cd-aadce6fd7e25
  5. Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?: I’ve been reading through some related questions, even from back in 2017, and they all seem to have the same answer but i’ll ask anyways. My mother had bought my brother and I an xbox360 and set...
  6. Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]: Buonasera, da 2 giorni ho l'account Microsoft rewards bloccato. Alla mia richiesta al centro assistenza ho ricevuto la solita mail copia/incolla che ricevono tutti quelli che hanno avuto l'account...
  7. What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?: Someone stole my son's xbox account and then demanded $10 as payment to return it (which he didn't). Then he threatened to hack into our home's internet and is telling people where my son lives....
  8. Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account: Oi gente preciso de ajuda, eu tava jogando GTA V online bem de boas dai um cara veio prometeu me dar monte coisa, como sou iniciante concordei e como eu sou do tipo que acha que as pessoas são...
  9. Duplicare dati account Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicare dati account Xbox: Salve a tutti. Ho recentemente acquistato una nuova Xbox visto che prima ne avevo una in comune con mio fratello. Ora, visto che non abitiamo più sotto lo stesso tetto, vorrei crearmi il mio...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hi, any solution to this. It even shows up in "Purchased" in the microsoft store seen below. Yet all I know about this error is that: 1) I apparently dont own it Heres what happened: One day,...