xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been using my xbox live account to game for several years (I do not use xbox live). Is he able to create his own Microsoft Account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobDoyle1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. RobDoyle1
    RobDoyle1 Guest

xbox account

My son has been using my xbox live account to game for several years (I do not use xbox live). Is he able to create his own Microsoft Account and transfer his purchased games and game progress etc?

:)

RobDoyle1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  5. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox account to other account

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. Money is in my sons account but he is not able to purchase VBucks, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money is in my sons account but he is not able to purchase VBucks, why?: When he goes to purchase Vbucks it takes him to a page that says ask a parent for permission but, when he clicks ask now and I receive the request, I choose allow and it still tells me to add...
  3. Why is my Account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Account suspended: Will someone please tell me why my account was suspended. 231fc6bf-9f09-408f-8ae7-5f23be249ef2
  4. Minecraft account ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account ps4: [img] I forgot the email and i need i solution please help me . ed833736-20fd-4a66-9022-acbd4a9cd1b5
  5. I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail want to sign up for XBOX have some questions

in XBoX on Windows
    I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail want to sign up for XBOX have some questions: I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail account and I want to sign up for XBOX and I have some basic questions 01) Is Hotmail and Outlook the same thing or are they separate 02) Is there a...
  6. Microsoft account balance not updating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not updating?: Today I redeemed a prepaid gift card for $25 on my Xbox to add to my current balance of $40 and when I went to purchase a game I still saw my original balance before buying the $25 card. I tried...
  7. Can't download my account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my account on Xbox 360: Hi, so my roommate got himself an Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox One. I gave him my account to download so he could download some of the games I had so he could have something to play. After that,...
  8. Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account: I have an account, linked with my bank account. I know the Username, but not the e-mail address, and not the password. Does anyone know how i can log in into my account?...
  9. Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account: I Bought a Minecraft copy from my Microsoft Account on the Minecraft website, how do I log into my Mojang Account and not need to rebuy Minecraft daff6585-c857-4334-bfce-e38ac063068c
  10. can i play on 1 account on two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play on 1 account on two consoles: hi, i have 2 consoles, xbox one s at work, xbox series s at home, can i play my one s at work, can i come home to turn on my series s and continue playing on my account, teso game (it compatible)...