Xbox accounts

Discus and support Xbox accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One, and now both my teenage boys have one. We all like different games and now with Game Pass we can all enjoy them. Is there a way I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dizzyvig, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Dizzyvig
    Dizzyvig Guest

Xbox accounts

I have an Xbox One, and now both my teenage boys have one. We all like different games and now with Game Pass we can all enjoy them. Is there a way I can merge the 3 accounts that I have as at the moment I am paying £30+ every month for the Game Pass
    Ultimate because we all need our own accounts. Do Microsoft offer a family account where you can use your own gamertag to access your games but all run off a master account, because due to current climate I don't think I will be able to continue to lose this
    money each month and might have to drop it and just use Gold instead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

Dizzyvig, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  3. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  4. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Xbox accounts

1. Xbox accounts - Similar Threads - accounts

2. I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account: I redeemed xbox live code on wrong account 6070d8e4-49f3-4f0c-b3ff-93ac9220478d
  3. Does my Xbox remove clips, saves, screenshots, accounts etc. when I press ‘Reset and keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox remove clips, saves, screenshots, accounts etc. when I press ‘Reset and keep...: Ive been wondering this for a while and could not find the answer on the internet f3d45979-16b0-4ecd-a078-353db7465eae
  4. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  5. Why does my account keep locking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep locking: Everything ive done to try and fix it but its still not working 2 step verifacation= didnt work change password=didnt work microsoft support=Keep telling me the same thing over and over that...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  7. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  8. Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]: Beste, Ik wisselde vandaag een xbox one vouchercode voor de Darkfire bundle voor Fortnite in, maar ik heb dit niet op het juiste account gedaan. Ik heb een Epic-games account gekoppeld aan een...
  9. Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]: Tengo un problema, quiero entrar a mi cuenta microsoft y me sale que tengo un problema y que debo de solucionarlo en la red ¿alguien sabe como? [Translation - I have a problem, I want to enter my...
  10. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...