Xbox Achievement System

Discus and support Xbox Achievement System in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are we ever going to get a change to the gamerscore it feels really dull and needs more added to it like completing a game doesn't feel rewarding give... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xSpartannn, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Achievement System

Are we ever going to get a change to the gamerscore it feels really dull and needs more added to it like completing a game doesn't feel rewarding give us a display on our profile showing how many completions we have and sorting the DLC achievements from main game achievements to help keep track of what achievement belong were. I'm surprised that getting badges for achieving certain things with achievements like getting to 100k gamerscore will get you a badge and so on been achievement hunting for a while but started slowing down because it dosnt feel rewarding enough besides having a huge score under the GamerTag is as rewarding as it gets.

submitted by /u/xSpartannn
    [link] [comments]

/u/xSpartannn, Oct 26, 2019
  2. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Thanks yes. Glad you understood now. :) Achievements Progress is new Achievements system for Xbox One.
  3. BLAST KINETIC Win User

Xbox One Achievement System

4. Avitaway Win User

Achievement system

I would love to see a reward system based on your total gamerscore, not sure what they could give you though as rewards...

Some kind of global ranking system would be nice, I know True Achievements is there but that only shows people that register on the website, whereas Microsoft have the real data to hand.
  5. skylaar Win User

Achievement system

The achievement system is great and I like the idea of grouping them that someone brought up. I would also like to see you be able to brag about specific achievements in your profile like Ubisoft does with their badges. Avatar rewards would be great
    too for completion achievements. What is wrong with advertising for the game with a shirt or hat after you spent hours completing the story?
  6. WestsideJustice Win User

Achievement system

I'd like to see the achievement system evolve to reward gamers who are dedicated to a game for a long period of time, but don't always do every activity in a game. For instance, I play a ton of shooters. Some of them for hundreds of hours. But I don't
    always earn all the achievements in a game because I only play certain modes. There should be something that shows how dedicated I am to a game, even if I don't earn all 1,000 achievement points.
Thema:

Xbox Achievement System

1. Xbox Achievement System - Similar Threads - Achievement System

2. Overhaul Achievement System

in XboX Insiders
    Overhaul Achievement System: Since /u/xone_br33 didnt request it yet, i want to carry over his great ideas from the weeks before: Overhaul Achievement System I have been pointing out that achievement system is being left in...
  3. Achievement system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement system: Is there any features you would like to see added to the achievements system or maybe start getting some type of reward for getting achievements? e5e77d60-fabc-4b8a-b73b-64b77dfa1477
  4. Help Me Please, I completed all the steps but the system is not tracking my achievements

in XBoX Rewards
    Help Me Please, I completed all the steps but the system is not tracking my achievements: Hi, I'm for this Month mission I purchased 2 Movies and 1 game (Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain), so the first step (Hit the Trail) unlocked successfully, I purchased avatar items so I unlocked...
  5. Nothing about my achievement system is working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing about my achievement system is working.: I have played Dark Souls 3 and it shows I have 0 achievements even though I have been a host of embers, beaten the first two bosses, lit a bonfire, etc. On sunset overdrive it won't progress past...
  6. System doesn't track offline achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System doesn't track offline achievements.: For the longest time, if I was playing offline, I could get on a few days later and it would retroactively unlock my achievements that I would have unlocked while playing. I have found something...
  7. Achievements system is broken and notifications are inconsistent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements system is broken and notifications are inconsistent: Bought the Xbox One S yesterday and am really enjoying the hardware and the backwards compatibility, but unfortunately I'm already detecting fundamental issues with the OS, specifically with...
  8. Will Microsoft ever sort out the bugged Achievement system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft ever sort out the bugged Achievement system?: As some of you may know, the Xbox achievement system is some what bad/unreliable. I know that they unlock via the servers which is the cause of this problem. Myself and probably many others have...
  9. Achievement System Glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement System Glitch?: Hello. I am a new user of Xbox Live. Today I've experienced an issue on the achievement system. I am looking for information about this and if someone got that issue on the past. Playing Lost...
  10. Here we go again. Another Achievement system is down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here we go again. Another Achievement system is down.: This is a getting to be a broken record. Every week it seems Xbox Live goes down, and the achievement system gets broken. Again, the Xbox Live service is down as of 8/14/14 saying...