Xbox Achievements

Discus and support Xbox Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so yesterday I opened my profile and saw that I Suddenly lost 7000g, and when I check some achievements, it says I completed, but i have no g... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zephyr x NoH, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Zephyr x NoH
    Zephyr x NoH Guest

Xbox Achievements

Okay, so yesterday I opened my profile and saw that I Suddenly lost 7000g, and when I check some achievements, it says I completed, but i have no g

:)

Zephyr x NoH, Mar 4, 2021
  2. BLAST KINETIC Win User

Xbox One Achievement System

3. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
  4. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  5. Bastian Reader Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

My windows phone achievements are not syncing. The achievements pop in the game with the normal achievement notification, and the in game achievement menu shows that I have unlocked the achievement, but the achievements are not syncing with xbox (yes we
    know that windows phone games do not show up on the xbox app and only show up on the 360 achievement menu). Please help us. There are many people on Trueachievements with this problem.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Any Minecraft One news?

Thema:

Xbox Achievements

1. Xbox Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement: Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass from the MS store but it was dismissed long ago,...
  3. Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox: Hi I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch on the Xbox PC with gamepass. While trying to get some of the achievements that are listed I noticed that they weren't unlocking and then quickly...
  4. Need For Speed Most Wanted Achievement Icon is missing, even looking at it from a non...

in XboX Insiders
    Need For Speed Most Wanted Achievement Icon is missing, even looking at it from a non...: [IMG] submitted by /u/oathobliv111z [link] [comments]
  5. Achieve more Earn more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more Earn more: I've been having an issue with achieve more earn more for the last three weeks and to date support have been pretty much useless. It seem that this tile is not recognizing that I have unlocked...
  6. Achievment problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievment problem: I was playing human fall flat and i did a achivement (Ragdoll knock all the dolls down) but didnt show up i restarted my xbox one didnt work i deleted my account then downloaded it again didnt...
  7. Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements: Hello, Forum When unlock some achievement do not appear the pop-up notify-me, although all settings abou notifications is on. How can I fix this? Because I feel so happy, when achievement...
  8. That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept)

in XboX Insiders
    That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept): [IMG] submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account not letting me see achievements and profile status stuck as offline.: For a while now, I’ve had this issue on my xbox where my profile always says its offline, and only shows my status as online if i used the Xbox app or played an Xbox 360 game, I can still join...
  10. anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit: Hi, I'm currently on Omega ring (alpha eligible, got tired of patch delivery failures with a poor rollback mechanism). Anyway, I have been unable to complete the MS Rewards Top 10 since it was...