Xbox acting weird

Discus and support Xbox acting weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically my power cable came loose and my cousin put it back in and it acted like it was going to reset itself but it didn’t. When I turned it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bunnyboihaz, May 1, 2022.

1. Bunnyboihaz
    Bunnyboihaz Guest

Xbox acting weird

So basically my power cable came loose and my cousin put it back in and it acted like it was going to reset itself but it didn’t. When I turned it on the next day my hard drive wasn’t connecting and hasn’t been since that week (last week) and idk what to do. Plz help!!!

:)

Bunnyboihaz, May 1, 2022
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox acting weird?

Nope...It still happens...The light will go off random times and wont come back on, but my controller and everything else works normally.As I said I have OCD so this is a huge deal for me. Im also worried my console is reaching its end.
  3. TheHockeyMan87 Win User

Xbox Acting Weird

I have it on top of my desk not choking off the air flow really, on top of crashing the pictures below show what the textures are doing across a couple of games.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox acting weird

Do you have any other power cable to use to test if it's the problem?

Also can you connect your external hard drive to another device (like a computer) to see if it connects properly?
  5. TragicSkies Win User

Xbox acting weird?

If you could try using another wireless controller (friends or whomever) and seeing if the light stays lit then, that would be great. Also, still recommend you trying to get some dust out since i'm sure it has a buildup, it could help solve the issue.
  6. TragicSkies Win User

Xbox acting weird?

Hello Krazy Crayon, Have you tried trying to connect a different controller or plugging it into a plug and play to see if it continues with the issue? If not I would test it out, if it shows the green lights still I wouldn't worry about it too much, if it's
    been awhile I would try blowing out some dust with a can of air (available at places like Walmart or electronic stores). Make sure your Xbox is turned off (preferably unplugged and then wait a few minutes) just in case.

Let us know if their is any updates.
Thema:

Xbox acting weird

1. Xbox acting weird - Similar Threads - acting weird

2. Xbox One acting up weirdly when attempting to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One acting up weirdly when attempting to sign in: For the past few days, I've been having this issue with my Xbox One, where usually I go on my Xbox, go to the sign-in screen upon launch and see that my profile pictures for both of my signed in...
  3. Series S Controller acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Controller acting weird: So, my series S controller was working fine this morning, i put it on to charge and now it isnt working. its turned on but doesn't seem to be connected to my xbox. ive done a soft reset, ive tried...
  4. Controller acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller acting weird: My controller taking double inputs i press the direction key once and it inputs twich also my right analog stick random has the up input 63cf1705-bd5c-4c70-94f6-99700e615c75
  5. Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Acting Weird After Latest Update: I don't have an Xbox but I use a Series X controller on Windows, and ever since I updated it the L2 and R2 triggers haven't been working right in games but when I test them out in Xbox Accessories...
  6. Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird.: Hello! My Forza horizon, since the last update is acting really weird when I join my friends convoy or when they join me. (I am on PC and they are on XBOX) In specific, I can't see them on the...
  7. My series x is acting very weird

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x is acting very weird: For some reason the console takes a very long time to shut down/ restart and when it does turn back on the controller just will not connect to it, so I've have to switch controllers each time I...
  8. Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird: Today my Xbox has been acting weird, when I press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide, instead of getting the normal sound effect I get 2 different sound effects at the same...
  9. Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update: After the latest skip ahead update my controller will remain powered on but it will lose all functionality as if its powered off. It does have a simple remove battery and put it back in fix but I...
  10. Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?: I stopped playing for like a 4 days and when I come back, I feel like my games are acting a bit weird. For example, when I was playing Fortnite I felt like the sensibility was a bit weird and when...