Xbox activate dev mode

Discus and support Xbox activate dev mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to activate my xbox in dev mode for days now, I have registered as app developer with microsoft, and when I go to the URL to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmithSoft, Nov 7, 2019.

1. SmithSoft
    SmithSoft Guest

Xbox activate dev mode

Hi, I've been trying to activate my xbox in dev mode for days now, I have registered as app developer with microsoft, and when I go to the URL to accept the developer agreement, it takes me to some error page "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again
    later." = because of this I cannot accept the agreement also am not able to activate my xbox in dev mode, what can I do?

:)

SmithSoft, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Dev Mode Activation.

There's a subscription and an 'app' you have to purchase/download off of the Microsoft Store and online in order to activate the developer console on an Xbox One. You can no longer just 'access' the dev console without purchasing the subscriptions and app.

Details about this should be on the Xbox Creators website. I'll also link you the step by step for activation and deactivation here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-deactivation

Here are the Xbox Creators links too!

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register/

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox activate dev mode

Hi SmithSoft,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with activating the developer mode on your console. I recommend trying the following support articles for further information to see if they'll help:

Developer Mode Activation App FAQ

Welcome to ID@Xbox

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Dev Mode Activation ERROR

You may gain some insight by taking a look at the following link.

support.xbox.com/.../developer-mode-activation-app-faq

There is a fee involved just so you know.

What if I don't have a Developer Center account?

You must have a Developer Center account before you can activate the Developer Mode Activation App on your console. There is a fee to create your Developer Center account. For more information, go to

dev.windows.com/en-us/registration/AccountInfo
    to create your Developer Center account.
  6. Korhog Win User

Dev Mode Activation App

Yup, the developer mode just give able for you to start apps from the Visual Studio on your Xbox.

But also you can't to start games from your account in DevMode
Thema:

Xbox activate dev mode

1. Xbox activate dev mode - Similar Threads - activate dev mode

2. Can't launch Dev mode Activation App on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Dev mode Activation App on Xbox: Hi, I am facing issues when I try to launch the Xbox Dev mode activation app after I have updated my Xbox OS to the Latest. I am getting the below Screenshot all time whenever I try to launch the...
  3. [Bug]Dev mode activation wants to update, but there are no updates available

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug]Dev mode activation wants to update, but there are no updates available: After the last xbox update it is imposible to enter dev mode, because the app needs update, that doesnt exists. Reinstalling the app, deactivating it from partner center or reseting the console...
  4. Help cant activate dev mode, Apha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Help cant activate dev mode, Apha skip ahead: I just tried to activate dev mode, I already did the registration for the console but I've got a message saying "almost ready for development, but first we need to update your xbox" I don't have...
  5. Dev Mode Activation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev Mode Activation.: I'm a tad confused I want to activate dev mode activation and when I go to the website it tells me to go to it does not let me it just redirects me to the Microsoft home....
  6. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...
  7. Xbox One dev mode activation and Windows store 0x80070003 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One dev mode activation and Windows store 0x80070003 error: Hello fellow Xbox game developers, I have two questions: 1 - There is a limit how many times console can be activated into Dev Mode and with every activation one must copy specific code. Is this...
  8. How to activate my Xbox in dev mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to activate my Xbox in dev mode?: Hi, I've been trying to activate my Xbox for days now, I've registered on the Partner Center and have registered as a Microsoft developer, but when I try and agree to the developer agreement here:...
  9. Dev Mode Activation App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev Mode Activation App: So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a game with the Dev Mode App or can I do it all...
  10. Dev Mode Activation app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation app: I am trying to activate my console through the provided link on the third step on the app but the link keeps on sending me to the Partner Center and I don't know where to put the activation code...