XBox Adaptive Controller/ 3dRudder

Discus and support XBox Adaptive Controller/ 3dRudder in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased the 3dRudder as an accessory for my adaptive controller. I have followed all instructions; however, even after it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brett Gordon, May 30, 2019.

1. Brett Gordon
    Brett Gordon Guest

Hello,

I have recently purchased the 3dRudder as an accessory for my adaptive controller. I have followed all instructions; however, even after it calibrates, it still does not work properly. It is as if someone is holding down on the joystick. Has anyone experienced
    the same issues/ have any suggestions?

Thank you!

:)

Brett Gordon, May 30, 2019
  2. Brett Gordon Win User

I actually have two adaptive controllers and two 3dRudders that were purchased for the rec center I work at. Both 3dRudders are experiencing the same issue, leading me to believe the issue isn't with the equipment itself.
  3. DETOXED Win User

Sounds like a hardware issue that will require a return or exchange.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would recommend speaking to the manufacturer of that item and/or exchanging it for another one.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Hello Bret!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with an accessory for the adaptive controller. Here are a few things to try:

Connect a different device

To confirm that the problem is with the external device and not the controller, connect a different device to your controller if one is available. If the button is responsive when you connect your device to
    the various ports on the controller, the problem may be with the original external device, not the controller.

If the button is still unresponsive after connecting a different (working and compatible) external device to the controller, the controller may need to be replaced.

Button Mapping: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/adaptive-controller-buttons-not-responding

Update the controller: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/update-adaptive-controller

What devices are compatible with the adaptive controller: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/devices-that-work-with-adaptive-controller
  6. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

sounds like a hardware problem I would take it back to the store u bought it from and retuen it
Thema:

1. XBox Adaptive Controller/ 3dRudder - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller 3dRudder

2. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  3. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  4. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  5. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  7. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  8. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  9. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  10. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee