Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers?

Discus and support Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What is everybody using on the adaptive controller that approximates the variability of triggers? Foot Pedals? Really need something. A button does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Suvalis
    Suvalis Guest

What is everybody using on the adaptive controller that approximates the variability of triggers? Foot Pedals? Really need something. A button does not cut it with the trigger, especially if you are playing something like rocket league.

thanks!

:)

Suvalis, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

6. brandiesel1 Win User

foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

Thema:

1. Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers? - Similar Threads - adaptive Controller Triggers

2. Xbox Adaptive controller set up to play Supercross 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive controller set up to play Supercross 3: I am a C-five six quadriplegic and am totally knew to gaming. I purchased the Xbox adaptive controller and was wondering what joystick or joysticks and buttons would work best for the Supercross 3...
  3. De toekomst van de Adaptive Controller in Europa and demo device[Translation-The future of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    De toekomst van de Adaptive Controller in Europa and demo device[Translation-The future of...: De Adaptive Controller is niet meer te koop via de webshop. Na een kleine lijdensweg via de chat, weet ik nu vrijwel zeker dat de voorraad in Europa op is en het geen foutje is op de webshop. Weet...
  4. Adaptive controller-left stick settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller-left stick settings: Hi, I'm a new game player, and am trying to get an understanding of what the left stick settings on the xbox adaptive controller mean/do? Any guidance is appreciated. For example, is it possible...
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller - joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller - joystick: Hi, We just bought the Xbox adaptive Controller for my friend. However, he has very limited strength and the joystick on a regular controller and on the one hand adapted controller is too hard...
  6. Xbox One switches off when an adapter is plugged into the controller with a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One switches off when an adapter is plugged into the controller with a headset: So this doesnt always happen but whenever i have a adapter plugged into the controller along with a headset my Xbox One just switches itself off. No warning, no error, it just switches off, and...
  7. Can Series 2 Controller bind to XBOX Adapter for Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Series 2 Controller bind to XBOX Adapter for Windows 10?: Hi, It appears that the new Elite Series 2 Controller doesn't bind to the XBOX Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. The original Elite controller and standard XBOX wireless controller worked fine...
  8. Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?: I’m the dad of two disabled boys. One has trouble with fine motor skills? Recently we had the opportunity to try the Xbox Adaptive Controller with some success. Just wondering which game system...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller named one of Times best gadgets of the 2010s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller named one of Times best gadgets of the 2010s: Time just put out an article listing the best gadgets of the 2010s, and the Xbox Adaptive Controller made the list. This is a phenomenal achievement, and the teams behind the controller should be...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...: So, I know this issue exists even when the Xbox One controller is plugged in, and I managed to fix it then. I bought the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for PC in the hopes that I could use my Xbox One...