Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick?

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Xbox Adaptive Controller and several switches with much excitement. I lost my left arm 17 years ago, and I was excited that I might be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Russell Stanley_957, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick?

Hi, I bought the Xbox Adaptive Controller and several switches with much excitement. I lost my left arm 17 years ago, and I was excited that I might be able to play video games again. However, I've found that I still cannot play with one arm, because there
    isn't a compatible joystick that controls both the x and y-axis of game play. Do you have any suggestions?

:)

Russell Stanley_957, Apr 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there,

Thank you for posting on the forums today, I'd be happy to help!

Unfortunately the Xbox Adaptive Controller is only compatible with the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC's. You can however play Xbox 360 backwards compatible games with the Adaptive controller on the Xbox One.

Here is a good amount of information explaining the Adaptive controller in detail:

I hope this helps!
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

XBOX adaptive controller

For info on external devices compatible with adaptive controller follow the link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/devices-that-work-with-adaptive-controller
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Wireless Adapter HELP

No the 360 adapter is not compatible with the xbox one controller. But if you get the newer Xbox / Windows controller, it has built in bluetooth to connect to a windows computer without and adapter.
  5. _vandit Win User

Xbox One controller check firmware version

6. XBF Erick C Win User

X box adaptive

Hey there Lotz,

There is many different options to choose from with the adaptive controller. Most attachments should be compatible with the controller so long as they have the 3.5mm auxiliary connection or a USB connection. Go ahead and take a look at this page for the

Adaptive Controller
    . It will give you more information on the Controller itself. You can always set up the adaptive controller and customize as you go to better fit the needs of the Gamer.

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick?

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick? - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller Compatible

2. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  4. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  6. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  7. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  8. Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks: I have the adaptive joystick plugged into the left usb port to control the left thumb stick via copilot. The issue is that when I click the adaptive thumb stick, the thumb stick click does not...
  9. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...
  10. xbox wireless adapters compatibility (360 one) with xbox controllers (one 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless adapters compatibility (360 one) with xbox controllers (one 360): I own two pcs (respectively running W10 and W8.1), two xbox wireless controllers (X360 and XOne), and two wireless adapters (say A360 and Aone). Three variables, eight possibilities. So... - On...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox adaptive controller compatibility with xbox

2. is the xbox adaptive controller compatible with 360

3. adaptive controller compatible joystick