Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games

Discus and support Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible to configure the Xbox adaptive controller to perform commands like ctrl + C, Ctrl+shift+alt+D and maybe even entire sequences of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drylegs, May 25, 2019.

1. Drylegs
    Drylegs Guest

Hi,

Is it possible to configure the Xbox adaptive controller to perform commands like ctrl + C,

Ctrl+shift+alt+D and maybe even entire sequences of commands (Macros) to be able to control the Windows operating system and other software and not only video games?

I suffer from repetitive stress injury and are looking into replacing as many commands in my workday as possible with pedals I can control with my feet instead of being dependent on a keyboard. It will mainly be used for Photoshop and various 3D Softwares.

Thanks in advance

:)

Drylegs, May 25, 2019
  2. Drylegs Win User

Thank you for your reply!

For anybody else finding this Forum thread looking for this solution and with the same problem - I found a product called Soft step KeyworkX. a music pedal capable of this kind of Configurations. it's however rather expensive and don't seem to have ability
    to add more pedals the same way Xbox adaptive controller does.

I've provided my request to the Microsoft idea's section. Please vote for it here https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/for...99-xbox-adaptive-controller-basic-pc-controls
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it's not possible at the moment, but not a bad idea. You should post it on the ideas site here xboxideas.uservoice.com
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox One Controller - PC

If you have the adapter you can easily play on PC. Most games do include controller support as well.

However you would have to check if each game has controller support *Most do now a days outside of tiny indie games*
  6. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller
Thema:

1. Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games - Similar Threads - adaptive controller control

2. XBOX wireless adapter for PC can't sync with XBOX controllers.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX wireless adapter for PC can't sync with XBOX controllers.: After a year of use without major issues, now I can't connect my XBox controllers to PC wireless adapter. Wireless adapter is installed and visible in the system. I have the latest drivers....
  3. Adaptive controller and Xbox one s and x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller and Xbox one s and x: Hi there, Does the adaptive controller work with all of the xbox one series, ie., s, x and digital? Thanks. b5e02776-df5f-403e-aa7d-9c7c2491cbb1
  4. Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?: I am using Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick where is the thumbstick?...
  5. Adaptive Controller Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller Joystick: Dear XBox technician Management: I am an disabled adult with use of one arm. Last December I bought the XBOX One Console with the adaptive controller. This newly device is fantastic as i am able...
  6. xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick: Hi I wanted to know if the Logitech Extreme Joystick can work with the xbox adaptive controller? Ultimately I wanted to be able to play call of duty with it as I have broken my left hand. Luckily...
  7. How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10: I had one in the past and I remember I had to update the adapter because I wasn't getting mic input through the 3.5 jack. I do get sound. I have a new one because I lost the old one. I can't seem...
  8. Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?: hi there i am interested in the adaptive controller to connect a steering wheel for crash bandicoot. It is much easier for a one handed person to use the steering wheel and xbox one doesnt...
  9. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  10. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...