Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games

Discus and support Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible to configure the Xbox adaptive controller to perform commands like ctrl + C, Ctrl+shift+alt+D and maybe even entire sequences of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drylegs, May 25, 2019.

1. Drylegs
    Drylegs Guest

Hi,

Is it possible to configure the Xbox adaptive controller to perform commands like ctrl + C,

Ctrl+shift+alt+D and maybe even entire sequences of commands (Macros) to be able to control the Windows operating system and other software and not only video games?

I suffer from repetitive stress injury and are looking into replacing as many commands in my workday as possible with pedals I can control with my feet instead of being dependent on a keyboard. It will mainly be used for Photoshop and various 3D Softwares.

Thanks in advance

:)

Drylegs, May 25, 2019
  2. Drylegs Win User

Thank you for your reply!

For anybody else finding this Forum thread looking for this solution and with the same problem - I found a product called Soft step KeyworkX. a music pedal capable of this kind of Configurations. it's however rather expensive and don't seem to have ability
    to add more pedals the same way Xbox adaptive controller does.

I've provided my request to the Microsoft idea's section. Please vote for it here https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/for...99-xbox-adaptive-controller-basic-pc-controls
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it's not possible at the moment, but not a bad idea. You should post it on the ideas site here xboxideas.uservoice.com
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox One Controller - PC

If you have the adapter you can easily play on PC. Most games do include controller support as well.

However you would have to check if each game has controller support *Most do now a days outside of tiny indie games*
  6. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller
Thema:

1. Xbox adaptive controller - control PC outside games - Similar Threads - adaptive controller control

2. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  3. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  4. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  5. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  7. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  8. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  9. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  10. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee