Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXSnechoXx, Sep 12, 2019.

1. xXSnechoXx
    xXSnechoXx Guest

The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?

:)

xXSnechoXx, Sep 12, 2019
  2. xXSnechoXx Win User

Thank you all for the input! Definitely something to chew on.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Im almost certain you can still get something like that designed for you from the same places that make the Adaptive controllers.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I'm sure someone out there has done it try youtube
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

i think people that isnt disabled would use them if they are the only controllers for 2 player games people might use them for that
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I've seen people online use them for steering wheel rigs for racing games, and also as some wacky arcade board for fighting games. The adaptive controller is called as such for a reason, its adaptive... sure disabled gamers was the primary focus when the
    controller was design but adaptive is in the name for a reason. They thought out its other uses and encourage people to do as such.
Thema:

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller Non

2. xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick: Hi I wanted to know if the Logitech Extreme Joystick can work with the xbox adaptive controller? Ultimately I wanted to be able to play call of duty with it as I have broken my left hand. Luckily...
  3. How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10: I had one in the past and I remember I had to update the adapter because I wasn't getting mic input through the 3.5 jack. I do get sound. I have a new one because I lost the old one. I can't seem...
  4. Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?: hi there i am interested in the adaptive controller to connect a steering wheel for crash bandicoot. It is much easier for a one handed person to use the steering wheel and xbox one doesnt...
  5. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  6. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...
  7. Wireless Controller Adapter does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Controller Adapter does not work: I have bought a Xbox One Conroller with Windows 10 adapter a month ago. It always conneected to the PC, but last time when i put it in the pc that little white light did not light up and I can...
  8. can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...: I would like to know if I can use the xbox adaptive controller to interact with a pc for purposes other than games. Is this something it can do out of the box without buying any separate...
  9. How to reconnect Xbox controller to PC after using it elsewhere? (Xbox Wireless Adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox controller to PC after using it elsewhere? (Xbox Wireless Adapter): I'm using an Xbox Wireless Adapter (newest version) to use my Xbox One S controller on my PC, which works fine. However, when I pair my controller with my Android phone to play some games, and...
  10. Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...: Is anyone aware of issues with version 300.1911.1001.0 of the Xbox Accessories app for Microsoft Windows 10? When I attempt to change settings for the Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech...