Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXSnechoXx, Sep 12, 2019.

1. xXSnechoXx
    xXSnechoXx Guest

The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?

:)

xXSnechoXx, Sep 12, 2019
  2. xXSnechoXx Win User

Thank you all for the input! Definitely something to chew on.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Im almost certain you can still get something like that designed for you from the same places that make the Adaptive controllers.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I'm sure someone out there has done it try youtube
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

i think people that isnt disabled would use them if they are the only controllers for 2 player games people might use them for that
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I've seen people online use them for steering wheel rigs for racing games, and also as some wacky arcade board for fighting games. The adaptive controller is called as such for a reason, its adaptive... sure disabled gamers was the primary focus when the
    controller was design but adaptive is in the name for a reason. They thought out its other uses and encourage people to do as such.
Thema:

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller Non

2. Controller Xbox One and Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Xbox One and Wireless Adapter: Hellow!! The new gamepad doesn't connect to my PC via a wireless adapter.. and on another PC connects without problems.. all tried.. even removed the adapter with the driver from the device...
  3. Xbox One controller not connecting with wireless adapter - Windows 10 64b

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not connecting with wireless adapter - Windows 10 64b: Hi! I have and Xbox One joystick that used to work with my adapter. The last time I used them both was like 4 months ago. The adapter is working, I can see it in the Devices tab and when I press...
  4. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  5. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller no longer drawing power from PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller no longer drawing power from PC: I recently purchased an adaptive controller to use with my PC as part of my setup to cope with a muscle disease that limits my computer use. It was working fine for a few days but died suddenly...
  7. Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter: When using an Xbox One controller for gaming on Windows 10, is there any preferred wireless method for connecting that controller? Will I notice any difference if I connect it using Bluetooth...
  8. Manette Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ne se synchronisent plus

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ne se synchronisent plus: Hey les gamers, J’ai besoin de votre aide pour faire marcher nouveau ma manette Xbox One sur PC (Geforce Experience Ultimate - Windows 10) avec le Wireless Adaptateur. Je vous remercie par...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]: 過去にも質問したのですが、1年経ってもXbox Adaptive Controllerが販売されてません。 日本でも2019年発売と発表されていましたが今年中に発売されるのでしょうか? 私も一障碍者として発売を心待ちにしています。 [Translation - As I asked in the past, Xbox Adaptive Controller has not been...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support: Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created by 3drap and is called "hand controller".)....