Xbox adaptive controller supported games

Discus and support Xbox adaptive controller supported games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wheelz Bruh, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Wheelz Bruh
    Wheelz Bruh Guest

I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work together just fine. I have recently switched to pc and have found only one problem. It does not support all games that a tradition controller does, such as Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and GTA 5 (which is a understandable because it isn't bought thought the Microsoft Store). But within saying that, it should work because both controllers use similar inputs. I want to give a suggestion to Xbox. Please allow more games to support the Adaptive controller or at least create a list of games that are supported. For everyone who uses it, physically limited or not. I hope this post helps other people who have the same problems I've found.

:)

Wheelz Bruh, Aug 22, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

Hi Knar24,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Insofar as the compatibility of the Adaptive controller to support a 2.0 USB mouse, it should be able to do so since it does allow for USB connectivity for most devices that are USB 2.0.

Here are some super handy support articles relating to the Adaptive controller that you may find useful for reference:

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

All about the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope that this information helps out and that you're enjoying the Adaptive controller!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

XAC doesn't work with my Sidewinder 92626 joysticks

Hi Covfefe,

The Adaptive Xbox controller is supported but the Sidewinder 92626 may not be. The supported joysticks and accessories are located on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories
    They are all plug and play, the ones on that page.

It would be best to customize the adaptive controller through the Xbox Accessories App with supported accessories. Some details on how to do it can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/customize-adaptive-controller-in-xbox-accessories-app.
    There are also links to groups on the page that have setup suggestions for the controller as well.

I hope this helps
  6. RobertSchweitzer Win User

How do we update the controller? NO USB Cable comes with Xbox One.

About updating controller, To use the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with your Xbox One Console, you’ll need to update your Xbox One Controller with the latest software to support the Adapter.

This is from:
    support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

So Titanfall controller update is done by over air, no cable, (February update) and Stereo Headset Adapter controller update you need an cable, which comes with the adapter (March update).
Thema:

1. Xbox adaptive controller supported games - Similar Threads - adaptive controller supported

2. Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function

in XboX Insiders
    Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function: The Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) currently has the ability to assign any input, sans joystick, to function as a modifier key—temporarily reassigning other inputs, allowing inputs to do the work...
  3. xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller: I am a left arm amputee and need help setting up my xbox controller purely right-handed. I could use the a and buttons on my adaptive controller for gas and brake and a joystick, vertical and...
  4. xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10: Hi, I have an Xbox360 wireless controller and the receiver stopped working (no green light) so I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. I have the driver installed and have the 'Xbox...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Does the adaptive controller work on Xbox 1 ? If so I’m having problems with the adaptive controller talking to my Xbox console. Anyone else have this issue ? 5bd56951-4d42-4770-8b70-b8c5c51ac172
  6. No support for bad wireless pc adapter for xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    No support for bad wireless pc adapter for xbox one controllers: Literally just spent 32 minutes on hold then hung up on because the rep had no clue what he was doing. When you try to get help throught the site, it just takes you to a dead link or just...
  7. Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support: Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created by 3drap and is called "hand controller".)....
  8. Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards: Hi, Could someone please tell me if there is a complete list of supported joysticks (besides those listed on Accessories | Xbox One) that work with the USB 2 ports on the Xbox Adaptive...
  9. Please support Steel Battalion for OG xbox BC on xbox one!! and we need a OG controller adapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please support Steel Battalion for OG xbox BC on xbox one!! and we need a OG controller adapter: I own the Steel Battalion games one OG xbox, it's a great games with a custom controller which is great. I wish the OG xbox BC can support this game. Further more, I wish MS can release a OG...
  10. Xbox one elite controller not supporting my stereo headset adapter mic functions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller not supporting my stereo headset adapter mic functions: My stereo headset adapter will not recognize my mic on my headset when plugged into my new elite controller I have updated the controller with the adapter plugged in I have tested my headset on...