Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tdeclan33, Oct 31, 2019.

1. tdeclan33
    tdeclan33 Guest

Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created by 3drap and is called "hand controller".). Are these supported as I tried connecting both devices to the
    Xbox adaptive controller and neither register. The Hand controller is a very low power 2 button hand controller for reference to replace the pedals on the Logitech G920

Hand controller link

https://www.3drap.it/product/hand-controller-throttle-and-brake-gaming-is-possible/

:)

tdeclan33, Oct 31, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

adaptive controller

Hey Doe,

Thank you for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to provide some information.

As long as the steering wheel connects using USB 2.0 or 3.5mm audio jack, then it should work that way. You would need to hold down the accelerate and brake button/pedals, and then press the A or X button on your steering wheel. Through that process it should
    map the pedals, which I'm guessing is mapped to the triggers by default for acceleration and brake, to the buttons you choose on the steering wheel.

I suggest to look over these support articles with all the information we have available for the Xbox Adaptive Controller:

I hope this information is helpful!
  4. RodrigoPauletto Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
  5. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
    I would very much doubt it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller Wheel

2. Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...: Come on Microsoft fix this or I will keep ordering controller and then asking for a refund indefinitely. After the last windows update, the controller stopped working. It connects to the dongle...
  3. Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup: Every time i shut my pc off and turn it back on, and try to turn on my xbox controller, it blinks indefinitely as if not connected. but then when i unplug the adapter and plug it back in the...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver (PC adapter for 360 wireless controller)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver (PC adapter for 360 wireless controller): All, I looked for hours online and spoke with MS online chat to find the Windows 10 driver for the Xbox 360 wireless controller PC adapter (proper name in subject line). I would plug in the PC...
  5. Is the Xbox controller wireless adapter discontinued?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox controller wireless adapter discontinued?: I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am using bluetooth on my pc, however the connection drops out randomly and it doesn't seem to work if there is something in the way between the controller and...
  6. Can I press the buttons of Xbox adaptive controller with my feet or do I need to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I press the buttons of Xbox adaptive controller with my feet or do I need to connect...: Long story short, I need only a foot pedal and found out that Xbox adaptive controller is reliable device. Can I use it exclusively as a foot pedal? Thanks 92440240-70b6-4b66-9e64-a19979e46e8d
  7. Adaptive Controller input??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller input??: Hello, So I've been pondering getting the adaptive controller being I have only function of one arm (of my right) and before I buy the Series X I want to ensure I'll be able to play fairly...
  8. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller: I've bought a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick to go along with my Xbox Adaptive Controller. But when I plug it into the USB port on the side of the XAC, nothing happens. It does not recognise it...
  9. xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller: I am a left arm amputee and need help setting up my xbox controller purely right-handed. I could use the a and buttons on my adaptive controller for gas and brake and a joystick, vertical and...
  10. Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?: hi there i am interested in the adaptive controller to connect a steering wheel for crash bandicoot. It is much easier for a one handed person to use the steering wheel and xbox one doesnt...