Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tdeclan33, Oct 31, 2019.

1. tdeclan33
    tdeclan33 Guest

Can the Xbox one adaptive controller can be connected to a Racing Wheel (in my case a Logitech G920) and a second usb controller (one I use is created by 3drap and is called "hand controller".). Are these supported as I tried connecting both devices to the
    Xbox adaptive controller and neither register. The Hand controller is a very low power 2 button hand controller for reference to replace the pedals on the Logitech G920

Hand controller link

https://www.3drap.it/product/hand-controller-throttle-and-brake-gaming-is-possible/

:)

tdeclan33, Oct 31, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

adaptive controller

Hey Doe,

Thank you for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to provide some information.

As long as the steering wheel connects using USB 2.0 or 3.5mm audio jack, then it should work that way. You would need to hold down the accelerate and brake button/pedals, and then press the A or X button on your steering wheel. Through that process it should
    map the pedals, which I'm guessing is mapped to the triggers by default for acceleration and brake, to the buttons you choose on the steering wheel.

I suggest to look over these support articles with all the information we have available for the Xbox Adaptive Controller:

I hope this information is helpful!
  4. RodrigoPauletto Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
  5. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
    I would very much doubt it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller Wheel Support - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller Wheel

2. Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function

in XboX Insiders
    Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function: The Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) currently has the ability to assign any input, sans joystick, to function as a modifier key—temporarily reassigning other inputs, allowing inputs to do the work...
  3. xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller: I am a left arm amputee and need help setting up my xbox controller purely right-handed. I could use the a and buttons on my adaptive controller for gas and brake and a joystick, vertical and...
  4. xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10: Hi, I have an Xbox360 wireless controller and the receiver stopped working (no green light) so I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. I have the driver installed and have the 'Xbox...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Does the adaptive controller work on Xbox 1 ? If so I’m having problems with the adaptive controller talking to my Xbox console. Anyone else have this issue ? 5bd56951-4d42-4770-8b70-b8c5c51ac172
  6. Xbox adaptive controller supported games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller supported games: I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work together just fine. I have recently switched to...
  7. adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive controller: i am a left-arm amputee that wants to know how to set up the xbox adaptive controller on his windows10 pc? 6d736e48-ff8b-4870-9c3f-732dc7c24672
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 cannot wake Windows 10 PC via controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 cannot wake Windows 10 PC via controller: Hi, I have the same question as RobinDB had here and I hope some Microsoft Agent/Microsoft Employee can answer this time. The issue is that the new "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" (2018...
  9. Wireless Adapter not seeing controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Adapter not seeing controller: I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 wireless controller to my Windows 10 laptop. I have purchased the Microsoft wireless adapter for Windows. I noticed in device manager the driver for the adapter...
  10. Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a steering wheel be connected to Xbox adaptive controller?: hi there i am interested in the adaptive controller to connect a steering wheel for crash bandicoot. It is much easier for a one handed person to use the steering wheel and xbox one doesnt...