Xbox Adaptive Controller

Discus and support Xbox Adaptive Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since the reveal of this peripheral I’ve been fascinated with the capabilities that this piece of technology offers to disabled individuals. My wife is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InCaudaVenenum, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller

Since the reveal of this peripheral I’ve been fascinated with the capabilities that this piece of technology offers to disabled individuals. My wife is an occupational therapist and it warmed her heart when I showed her the vidoc that explained the philiosophy
    behind it, she was thrilled to see it again in tonight’s Microsoft’s touching ad in the SuperBowl.

She works directly with children in the school system and sometimes uses Assistive Technologies (ATs) not unlike the switches that can be plugged into the adaptive controller.

My question is, does anyone have a personal experience with AT devices or have they seen/used or purchased this controller for anyone? I’d love to hear your stories.

:)

InCaudaVenenum, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Default difficulty settings for all games

Hi Gabriele,

Is your question referring to how the Xbox adaptive controller works?

Here are the best available resources that talk all about the adaptive controller and how it works:

Feel free to ask us anything else we are here to help!
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

X box adaptive

Hey there Lotz,

There is many different options to choose from with the adaptive controller. Most attachments should be compatible with the controller so long as they have the 3.5mm auxiliary connection or a USB connection. Go ahead and take a look at this page for the

Adaptive Controller
    . It will give you more information on the Controller itself. You can always set up the adaptive controller and customize as you go to better fit the needs of the Gamer.

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Adaptive Controller

1. Xbox Adaptive Controller - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller

2. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...
  3. Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller: First off, I want to applaud you for your work on the Adaptive Controller. Best Super Bowl Ad. I am definitely interested in purchasing one, but want to make sure it will work. I really wanted...
  4. Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]: J'ai acheté récemment un adaptateur brancher sur la manette pour le casque pour simplifier pour changer le son et il se trouve que depuis hier soir le. Bouton muet reste allumé tout le temps même...
  5. Need help with peripherals and mapping for Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with peripherals and mapping for Adaptive Controller: For years, I have struggled with thumb issues in both hands that makes using analog sticks possible, but painful. With the advent of the Adaptive Controller, I'm hoping I may have found a...
  6. Xbox Adaptive Controller device makers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller device makers: Connect with other device makers and homebrew enthusiasts working on input devices for the Xbox Adaptive Controller. For general customer support, see All about the Xbox Controller....
  7. Disabled Gaming - Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabled Gaming - Adaptive Controller: I bought the Xbox One S with the Adaptive controller for my son. He lost the use of his left side due to a brain tumor. He is 24 for and gaming is a HUGE part of his life. If went further to...
  8. Spec of xbox Adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spec of xbox Adaptive controller: Does anyone know the frequency and dBM of xbox Adaptive controller?Thank you very much 6e14b910-ef36-4bab-8cfb-adff605ca3aa
  9. Using a mouse with Xbox Adaptive Controller???

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a mouse with Xbox Adaptive Controller???: Hi, I use the quadstick on my pc using the keyboard configuration and was hoping I could use the mouse for steering using the Xbox Adaptive Controller??? I hope that makes sense as i have no idea...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter One and Controller Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter One and Controller Xbox 360: Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to connect a xbox 360 controller to a windows 10 pc with the Xbox One Adapter ? Thank you for the answer ! c420140c-cdde-48b2-9c3a-b65a68f6c27c