Xbox adaptive controller

Discus and support Xbox adaptive controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can the Xbox Adaptive controller be paired with a controller, so that all buttons function as normal but the left thumb stick function gets replaced... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 21, 2019.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Xbox adaptive controller

Can the Xbox Adaptive controller be paired with a controller, so that all buttons function as normal but the left thumb stick function gets replaced (reassigned) to the left track pad but all other controller buttons, triggers, and right thumb stick function
    as normal on the wireless controller?

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive controls for handicapped gamers

Hi there Leslie,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with mapping the Adaptive controller.

To help clarify the issue a bit more:

Let us know so we may be able to further assist more in detail.
Thema:

Xbox adaptive controller

1. Xbox adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share: I thought this would be a new piece of tech, where the pads would be touch sensitive trackpads where u can put a toe, for example, on and use it to move the direction you want. I had a TBI (...
  3. Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers?: What is everybody using on the adaptive controller that approximates the variability of triggers? Foot Pedals? Really need something. A button does not cut it with the trigger, especially if you...
  4. Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller set up: I set my adaptive controller up when I got it a few days ago but something occurred & now it is all messed up. I’d like to set it up so that the right pad controls the left thumb stick and when I...
  5. Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there second hand Xbox Adaptive Controllers?: $99.99 isn't affordable for me. 39033e50-0a4c-462f-b1ce-19146f7283d3
  6. Xbox Controller AND Wireless Adapter Not Dowloading PnP Drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller AND Wireless Adapter Not Dowloading PnP Drivers: I know this issue has been brought up many times but none of the solutions have helped me so far. The issue started after a fresh Windows install. My system sees the XBOX ONE CONTROLLER simply...
  7. HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows: My controller and adapter have been humming along nicely for months until a few days ago. Now the controller works fine when connected by USB and the adapter is installed and blinks when I press...
  8. Using XBOX adaptive controller for PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XBOX adaptive controller for PC: Hello, Im a university student doing research for a project involving a client that has Cerebral Palsy. The project is to improve his ability to type on a computer. I remembered XBOX has created...
  9. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  10. Building input switches for xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Building input switches for xbox adaptive controller: I want to build my own custom input swtiches for my xbox adaptive controller since the specs swtiches from able net are quite expensive for me as well as I want to modify the outer shapes through...