xbox adaptive controller

Discus and support xbox adaptive controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a left arm amputee and need help setting up my xbox controller purely right-handed. I could use the a and buttons on my adaptive controller for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bandit_799, Sep 11, 2021.

1. bandit_799
    bandit_799 Guest

xbox adaptive controller

I am a left arm amputee and need help setting up my xbox controller purely right-handed. I could use the a and buttons on my adaptive controller for gas and brake and a joystick, vertical and normal gaming mice that might be used

:)

bandit_799, Sep 11, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

6. brandiesel1 Win User

foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

Thema:

xbox adaptive controller

1. xbox adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10: Hi, I have an Xbox360 wireless controller and the receiver stopped working (no green light) so I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. I have the driver installed and have the 'Xbox...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Does the adaptive controller work on Xbox 1 ? If so I’m having problems with the adaptive controller talking to my Xbox console. Anyone else have this issue ? 5bd56951-4d42-4770-8b70-b8c5c51ac172
  4. Xbox adaptive controller supported games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller supported games: I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work together just fine. I have recently switched to...
  5. adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive controller: i am a left-arm amputee that wants to know how to set up the xbox adaptive controller on his windows10 pc? 6d736e48-ff8b-4870-9c3f-732dc7c24672
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 cannot wake Windows 10 PC via controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 cannot wake Windows 10 PC via controller: Hi, I have the same question as RobinDB had here and I hope some Microsoft Agent/Microsoft Employee can answer this time. The issue is that the new "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" (2018...
  7. Wireless Adapter not seeing controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Adapter not seeing controller: I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 wireless controller to my Windows 10 laptop. I have purchased the Microsoft wireless adapter for Windows. I noticed in device manager the driver for the adapter...
  8. Xbox Adaptive controller won't recognize on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive controller won't recognize on pc: Hi, So I had previously hooked up the Xbox adaptive controller wirelessly to the Xbox and it worked fine, however when I hook it up to the PC via USB it won't recognize it. The light will keep...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech Extreme 3d. Pro compatability.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech Extreme 3d. Pro compatability.: I'm not sure why but there appears to be a problem with XAC and compatability with the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro. The stick is unresponsive yet the stick functions with a PC. I am able to use my...
  10. Xbox wireless controller w/adapter Windows10 dead

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller w/adapter Windows10 dead: My controller (1VA-00002) stopped working suddenly yesterday. After charging batteries (and replacing with new ones) it still does not power on. Also tried with an USB-C cable, but still to no...