Xbox adult account issue

Discus and support Xbox adult account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account shows I'm over 18, and I can't see whether my account is an adult one because I'm not part of any family. How do I change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicholas De Ruyck, May 25, 2022.

1. Xbox adult account issue

My Microsoft account shows I'm over 18, and I can't see whether my account is an adult one because I'm not part of any family. How do I change my account to an adult one, because Xbox says my account isn't one? Mind you, I don't own an Xbox of my own.

:)

Nicholas De Ruyck, May 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox adult account issue

Hello Nicholas!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Could you tell me exactly if you are encountering any errors?

An adult account means the user is 18 years of age or older. This is the only indicative, and by your report, your account is already in this situation.

I look forward to hearing from you, friend.
  3. vQstl Win User

I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts.
  4. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Adult account issues

Follow these steps!

1. Go to the Change gamer tag page at account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in using the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    3. Enter your new gamertag, and then select Check Availability.
    4. Once you find an available gamer tag, click Claim it.
    5. Note If your gamer tag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamer tag changes cost extra. If you created your own gamer
      tag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adult account issues

Depends on the way you have registered your account for xbox live. If you have registered an account under 18+ of age that is a child account

To verify your account privileges you may contact support as well: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

Adult Account Issue

Removing the parental account doesn't make you an adult account it only makes it harder for you to change your settings until you reads an parental account

Only father time can make you an adult
Thema:

Xbox adult account issue

1. Xbox adult account issue - Similar Threads - adult account issue

2. Change XBL account from child account to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change XBL account from child account to adult account: Need help migrating my XBL account from a child account to an adult account. 0eb9c2ec-f570-4ca1-8ca8-d8df5f47a0b1
  3. How to change child account into adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change child account into adult account: I wanna know how to do so please help me i need to do it on my phone Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqppqpqpwpwpwpwppqpwpqpqpp 679a1e5e-784d-4063-9c39-a2b21c6a2c60
  4. PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...: I'm not able to install game pass PC games. It tells me that the age restrictions prevent it. When I log in to some Family Security or something, it doesn't even let me click my name to change my...
  5. Change an xBox child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change an xBox child account to an adult account: My son is now 18, and this is reflected in the date of birth shown in his xBox account. I can't, however, find any way to allow him to take control of his child account or promote it to an adult...
  6. Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.: So I just got myself a new PC today and have been downloading some games from my game Pass. Now when I try to download any game that has an age restriction, it comes up saying that I need to...
  7. Xbox Live adult/child account issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live adult/child account issues: My Microsoft account is an adult account but my Xbox live profile (on the same account, same email and all) is somehow a child account that I can't access the parental settings for because there...
  8. Adult account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult account issues: Me And my account are "adult" but I still can't change to a custom gamertag on xbox live. What do I do? 2e0cae6b-de94-4b34-9fde-958529319211
  9. Adult Account Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult Account Issue: I have been playing Xbox for a while. Four years ago, I created my first account, of which was a child account and I have used it ever since. That was at a time when I didn't understand what the...
  10. Adult account sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account sign in issue: I am trying to sign in to my new XB1 as an adult account but even if i choose the "I am the adult" option it still asks for a parent account. Haven't found any way around this, need help please....