xbox age verification in Korea

Discus and support xbox age verification in Korea in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm in South Korea. We bought an xbox and it's asking to verify my age. It told me to go to http://live.xbox.com/ageverification. There's a link... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sum12B, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Sum12B
    Sum12B Guest

I'm in South Korea. We bought an xbox and it's asking to verify my age.

It told me to go to http://live.xbox.com/ageverification. There's a link there that says "Verify age". When I click on it, it takes me to a page with a button "Confirm Age".
    I click on that and it takes me to an error message for a website called siren24 https://ipin.siren24.com/i-PIN/jsp/ipin2_j01.jsp

I went to the siren24 homepage and created an Ipin. The Siren24 website told me that it has verified my age through my phone number account. However - When I go back to the xbox site it takes me to the same dead link. There seems to be a problem with the link
    on the confirm age website.

I contacted customer service about this twice. The first guy never got back to me. The second lady sent me a long email about why they verify ages, and a different link to go to verify ages www.xbox.com/verifyage .
    However - the webpage www.xbox.com/verifyage is missing completely. It redirects me to a "Page Not Found" link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/verifyage

I tried doing it incognito and that doesn't help.

I've tried every step on IE. Chrome. Safari. on my ipad, iphone, and desktop computer.

I also checked that my birthday is correct on my account, I'm over 18, I tried setting up a parental account and that also didn't work.

Anyone have any other ideas? Customer service isn't' answering.

:)

Sum12B, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Munkeyboi95 Win User

Age verification in Korea

I am trying to add my brothers account and it sends me to a korean website in order to verify his age. I've tried to translate it but it doesn't work, how can i resolve this issue???
  3. JakeBull6478604 Win User

Can ANYONE GIVE ME A SPECIFIC WAY TO PAS THROUGH THIS AS*?
  4. WarierFlyer9311 Win User

Same can someone help me I feel that xbox just scammed me and I bought games and everything can soomeone please help me?
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

This is a known issue but can be solved.

You may please check this thread
    forums.xbox.com/.../1824500.aspx
    on the exact same issue.

If this doesn't help you, please send a message to Misses Quinzel (in that thread) by hitting the small envelope icon on the bottom of one of her posts, as she is the one to help you with this.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

AGE verification in korea

In Korea you have to be 20 to be considered an adult. It is unique to that country. If there is any way to get around it you will probably have to get someone on the phone or chat.
Thema:

1. xbox age verification in Korea - Similar Threads - age verification Korea

2. 나이 확인 오류[Translation-Age verification error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    나이 확인 오류[Translation-Age verification error]: xbox에 로그인을 수 없다. 아이디/비밀번호를 입 해서 들어가면 나이 확인 창이 뜨는데, 나이확인을 아무리 해도 그 창을 벗어 수 없다. 페이지를 껏다켜보거나 컴퓨터를 껏다키 다른 방법으로 로그인을 해봐도 나이 확인 창을 벗어 수 없다. 그런데 마이크로소프트에는 로그인이 되어서 xbox에도 로그인이 되는줄 알 (오류가 쳐진 줄 알 ) 그...
  3. Age verification in Korea.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age verification in Korea.: I am stationed in Korea, I am trying to sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox but it says I need to verify my age to sign in. I go to the link and it is having me try and verify using an outside source...
  4. Age verification not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age verification not working: I'm trying to set up my xbox to play during isolation, but it won't let me log in without age verification. After I put in my information the confirmation button just leads to a broken page. It...
  5. 연령 인증이 완료되지 않습니다.[Translation-The age verification is not complete.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    연령 인증이 완료되지 않습니다.[Translation-The age verification is not complete.]: 휴대폰을 통한 인증후 This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. 과 함께 페이지 에러가 발생합니다. [Translation-After authentication via mobile...
  6. 나이인증이 안됩니다...[Translation-Age verification is not allowed...]

in XBoX on Windows
    나이인증이 안됩니다...[Translation-Age verification is not allowed...]: [img] 나이 인증하 본인확인 휴대폰 번호 인증하면 이 창이 뜨면서 안되네요... 이것때문에 게임 진행을 못하 있습니다. [Translation-If you verify your identity mobile phone number to verify your age, this window will not open... Because of...
  7. Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails: I found the solution and am just asking this to document it in case others encounter the same issue. I bought Halo The Master Chief Collection on Steam (PC). On start, it asks you to login to...
  8. AGE verification in korea

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE verification in korea: Hi, I am living in South Korea just for now because of military stationed. i'm trying to play a game that can cross play Xbox and PC, and i have a PC version with Microsoft 10. my question is...
  9. Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games: I am a soldier station on a military base in Korea and updated my Xbox One recently and now I get an error message to "Verify Age". It takes me to a page I cannot read to put a pin. The only way...
  10. Age verification in Korea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age verification in Korea: I just bought my Xbox One and I'm trying to set everything up but I'm stuck at age verification. It leads me to a Korean website, ipin.siren24.com im a us citizen, I'm stationed here and...