xbox age verification in Korea

Discus and support xbox age verification in Korea in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm in South Korea. We bought an xbox and it's asking to verify my age. It told me to go to http://live.xbox.com/ageverification. There's a link... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sum12B, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Sum12B
    Sum12B Guest

I'm in South Korea. We bought an xbox and it's asking to verify my age.

It told me to go to http://live.xbox.com/ageverification. There's a link there that says "Verify age". When I click on it, it takes me to a page with a button "Confirm Age".
    I click on that and it takes me to an error message for a website called siren24 https://ipin.siren24.com/i-PIN/jsp/ipin2_j01.jsp

I went to the siren24 homepage and created an Ipin. The Siren24 website told me that it has verified my age through my phone number account. However - When I go back to the xbox site it takes me to the same dead link. There seems to be a problem with the link
    on the confirm age website.

I contacted customer service about this twice. The first guy never got back to me. The second lady sent me a long email about why they verify ages, and a different link to go to verify ages www.xbox.com/verifyage .
    However - the webpage www.xbox.com/verifyage is missing completely. It redirects me to a "Page Not Found" link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/verifyage

I tried doing it incognito and that doesn't help.

I've tried every step on IE. Chrome. Safari. on my ipad, iphone, and desktop computer.

I also checked that my birthday is correct on my account, I'm over 18, I tried setting up a parental account and that also didn't work.

Anyone have any other ideas? Customer service isn't' answering.

:)

Sum12B, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Munkeyboi95 Win User

Age verification in Korea

I am trying to add my brothers account and it sends me to a korean website in order to verify his age. I've tried to translate it but it doesn't work, how can i resolve this issue???
  3. JakeBull6478604 Win User

Can ANYONE GIVE ME A SPECIFIC WAY TO PAS THROUGH THIS AS*?
  4. WarierFlyer9311 Win User

Same can someone help me I feel that xbox just scammed me and I bought games and everything can soomeone please help me?
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

This is a known issue but can be solved.

You may please check this thread
    forums.xbox.com/.../1824500.aspx
    on the exact same issue.

If this doesn't help you, please send a message to Misses Quinzel (in that thread) by hitting the small envelope icon on the bottom of one of her posts, as she is the one to help you with this.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

AGE verification in korea

In Korea you have to be 20 to be considered an adult. It is unique to that country. If there is any way to get around it you will probably have to get someone on the phone or chat.
Thema:

1. xbox age verification in Korea - Similar Threads - age verification Korea

2. AGE verification in korea

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE verification in korea: Hi, I am living in South Korea just for now because of military stationed. i'm trying to play a game that can cross play Xbox and PC, and i have a PC version with Microsoft 10. my question is...
  3. xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]: 진짜 2일동안 별짓 다해봤는데도 바뀌는게 없네요 망 아이핀 ㄹㅇ 다른 방법을 만들어주던지 아니면 뭔가 해결을 해주던지 좀...도와주세용 [Translation - A damn child pin that I've been doing a real two days and I have no change ㄹ ㅇ Another way to make or...
  4. 연령확인 페이지에서 로그인이 안되는 오류 [Translation - No sign-in error on the Age verification page]

in XBoX on Windows
    연령확인 페이지에서 로그인이 안되는 오류 [Translation - No sign-in error on the Age verification page]: 새로 가입하 연 확인을 위해 https://www.xbox.com/ko-KR/verifyage 여기에 속을 하면 우측 상단에 로그인 메뉴가 있지만 클릭이 안됨 xbox.com 홈페이지에는 로그인하면 상 으로 되었다가도 상기 연 확인 페이지로 이동하면 다시 우측 상단 로그인이 안된 상태로 안내 페이지만 나옵니다. 그리 다시 xbox.com...
  5. 아이핀 오류로 인한 X-box 나이인증 문제 [Translation-X-box age verification problem due to Ipin error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    아이핀 오류로 인한 X-box 나이인증 문제 [Translation-X-box age verification problem due to Ipin error]: 한국 마이크로소프트 계 으로 로그인을 하면 나이인증을 하라 창이 뜹니다. 이에 '나이스'라는 하나뿐인 차를 거쳐서 나이인증을 해야하는데 2번의 똑같은 인증을 거쳐 오류가 반복해서 뜹니다. error code: J100511 이로 인해 나이인증도 못하 xbox 아이디도 만들지 못하 있습니다. 이 의...
  6. Age verification ID sent to Microsoft, no response, supportrequest errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age verification ID sent to Microsoft, no response, supportrequest errors: Hello, I am trying to give my daughters right access to my laptop and XBox. Due to GDPR I have to prove that I am an adult. I do not have (or want) a debit/credit card, so I filled out the form...
  7. Xbox로그인 오류 및 나이 확인 오류[Xbox Login Error and age verification error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox로그인 오류 및 나이 확인 오류[Xbox Login Error and age verification error]: Xbox에 로그인을 하 했는데 0x8015DC0C 오류가 발생하며 로그인이 되지 않았습니다. 그래서 확인을 해 보니 나이 인증을 하지 않아서 그 다 하더군요. 바로 Xbox 웹사이트에 들어가서 나이인증을 하 했습니다 그 지만 웹사이트에서도 로그인이 되지 않았습니다. 아니 이건 로그인이 되었지만 웹사이트의 에러인 것 같습니다. 아이디와...
  8. Age verification service is not accessible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age verification service is not accessible.: I had tried several times for age verification service with Korean language, but so much errors occured. Especially HTTP 403 error occurs everytime I try for verification. Please help me a little...
  9. Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games: I am a soldier station on a military base in Korea and updated my Xbox One recently and now I get an error message to "Verify Age". It takes me to a page I cannot read to put a pin. The only way...
  10. Age verification in Korea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age verification in Korea: I just bought my Xbox One and I'm trying to set everything up but I'm stuck at age verification. It leads me to a Korean website, ipin.siren24.com im a us citizen, I'm stationed here and...