Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

Discus and support Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything? d5efc3ea-ef6e-407c-8758-1939cabe00fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex_weerer, May 2, 2020.

1. Alex_weerer
    Alex_weerer Guest

Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything?

:)

Alex_weerer, May 2, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Alex_weerer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to transfer the primary email address from one Microsoft account to another. The email address used to log in to your account is known as the primary alias.
    We have a support article that explains more about
    how to change the primary alias of a Microsoft account
    . Keep in mind that if the email address is a Microsoft domain like @hotmail.com, @live.com or @msn.com, the email address cannot be recovered once it is removed from an account. The article we provided
    explains more about this.

You will need to remove the email address from one account and add it to the other. However, an account must have a primary alias before an email address can be removed from it. This means you need to first add any email address you want to the account,
    set it as the new primary alias, remove the old primary alias and add it to the other account. We hope this information helps
    Alex_weerer!
  3. Alex_weerer Win User

I am the alias of my family member I want to move all my stuff to a different msn account how can I do that?
  4. Tenjoseslash Win User

if you are trying to change the microsoft associated account to an msn account i recommend you to contact support service directely, they can do that right away
  5. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

difficolta ad entrare su msn

6. MTS VipSphinx Win User

Your account is not allowed to login

--------------have a gmail account as my ea account and my xbox is an msn account Should i contact ea?-----------

Ok that should not be a problem, my login acount to msn is with a yahoo email, but I still register everything with my gmail account.
Thema:

1. Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member? - Similar Threads - alias tranfer msn

2. Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online: Changed the main alias of my Microsoft account, and although it said it could pass until 48 hours to sync the change in all the services, it's been 4 days and still neither can play online nor...
  3. MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...: Hello, I have a Microsoft account that was created with a third party e-mail at first. A few weeks ago, I decided to change the primary alias of my Microsoft Account with a new Outlook e-mail...
  4. Adding a alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding a alias: So I wanted to add a alias so I could remove an old email address i don't use anymore or have no way of using it either. So I added the new alias email address. Then deleted the old when. Went to...
  5. Xbox account linked to microsoft email ALIAS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to microsoft email ALIAS: A few years back, set up the boy with a xbox account linked to an alias email account attached to my email account. He has been using his account for years, but wants to transfer his account,...
  6. Alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alias: My goal- Remove Parent's Email, add my Email. What happened- Can't verify my email to make primary. I've spelled my main Email correctly but when the Email verification is sent and I tap the...
  7. Alias has been taken, but not by me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Alias has been taken, but not by me: Hi, I'm trying to add an alias however, my account has already been taken although I'm not the one who has taken it. What can I do to fix this? 009ddfde-99f2-4c91-b89d-4b2d147f8f7b
  8. Sign-in activity on unknown device/browser, with no account alias given

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in activity on unknown device/browser, with no account alias given: Hello! Yesterday I switched on my Xbox One and was asked for my Microsoft password in order to access my profile, which normally wouldn't happen. I checked my account online and discovered...
  9. Help! My account has been hacked and changed to an alias

in XboX Insiders
    Help! My account has been hacked and changed to an alias: Is someone able to help me? Someone has managed to hack into my account even though I had 2-step verification and now that they have managed to access it they have got rid of all of the security...
  10. Cambiando de Alias[Changing Aliases]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cambiando de Alias[Changing Aliases]: Recientemente cambié de alias, pero tuve muchos problemas con varios servicios de microsoft (específicamente xbox), asi que la cambié nuevamente a la original, ¿en qué tiempo estará todo como...